Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janjira Massage - Colchester  (Read 1176 times)

3 review(s) for Jan Thai Massage (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Fly46

This is th first Review I have done as I am new to the site.

I mainly use AW and normally go for a full service and have mostly been very happy with the results over the years.

On this occasion I felt like being inactive and lazy and went to this middle aged lady for a half hour massage with a happy ending. £40

Communications for the appointment were just about adequate but not good. She could only reply to my e-mail messages on AW by saying "Please ring me". For reasons of discretion I was not able to do that. Arrangements were finally made via text and the booking was not confirmed on AW.
The venue is on the outskirts of Colchester, not city centre as her profile states. Parking is fine and the environment felt safe and discreet.
Her gallery photos must have been taken a few years ago.
The room and massage table were fine though ghastly Asian type music was played throughout.
Jan remained fully dressed throughout but this did not bother me as I did not think seeing her any other way would be particularly arousing.
Jan was totally uncommunicative, no smiles or any conversation. She might as well been a robot. In fact a decently programmed robot would probably have been more exciting.
Her massage technique was not good. She did the backs of my legs first, then my back and then pummelled my bum. There was no hint of introducing any eroticism by brushing against any erogenous zones. I began to worry whether I would achieve an erection for the ending, Turned over she massaged the front of my legs, carefully avoiding brushing against any part of my genitals.
The happy ending was initiated by placing a paper towel on my lower stomach and then brusque wanking with absolutely no sense of sensuality. Again a robot could do a better job and I certainly could for myself! I did cum, but weakly without much pleasure.

All in all a poor experience and poor value, bearing in mind £50 gets you half an hour with full service with several young and attractive Romanian girls in Colchester. I see why this service provider does not allow her feedback to show on AW. I should have heeded that as a warning.

Have fun, but not with Janjira.

Offline Students Notebook

I'm sorry that it was not as happy an ending as you were hoping for.

Otherwise well done and thank you for your review.

There were a couple of details you omitted, the  MOST IMPORTANT being the LINK.

This is it, I think. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As it's your first post and your first review, we'll forgive you.

S.N.

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for the review.

Hidden feedback on AW always a warning sign - there is no reason to hide it unless its bad.

Personally I would never book with anyone with hidden feedback but hey you just learnt a lesson (and will save someone else).

Most of us on here have come a cropper at least once but thats punting.

With restrictions on both money and time I tend to look on here for reviews once I see a profile that I like.