Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: danielehot - Kingsbury  (Read 2843 times)

12 review(s) for danielehot (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
18 review(s) for  DanieleHot (10 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline hitz010

External Link/Members Only

Comms Phone, then SMS, then got told door number as I got to the street

Location A big house converted into flats (Daniele was in ground floor flat)

Price £60 for 30mins

The Girl
AW pictures were taken a while back - it's definitely her - but she has gained a few pounds as well as years.
Roughly 5' 5", not slim, but not fat, large tits (difficult to tell if they were enhanced or natural), great bum, just generally stunning (in my view)
She was very energetic - English was almost non-existent - couldn't have a full blown conversation, but it was fine.
Has braces - which might put people off - I was sceptical at first, but it was a late night punt and I need to empty my sack!

Services
OWO, FK (used a bit of tongue), Sex in Doggy, Mish
She immediately started with OWO, had me standing at the edge of the bed, with her on it and without using any hands, got my cock in her mouth and started sucking, ball licking.
On with condom, then she spun around and presented me with her great peach of a bum and backed into my cock for some doggy.
Then I flipped her over for mish (me still standing at the edge of the bed) with her legs over my shoulders and started pounding away.
Amazing sight seeing those tits bouncing around which each thrust.
She had very hard nipples, which she doesn't you sucking on - not one to say "sorry baby, sensitive" she was fine with me playing with her ample tits.
Popped whilst I held her legs spread in the air - I generally only pop once and I'm done - so got dressed and out of there.

Overall
I wanted a quick shag - so its a positive.

Would I go back? Yes

Offline Steve2

The tits certainly look enhanced  :hi:

Offline Sinz

Nice review, thanks mate. Wonder if she charges extra for facials ?

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I met "Daniele hot". It wasn't the girl in the pics by any stretch of the imagination.

Clearly this is a group of girls who travel, and rent houses.
There was a maid who let me in.

The girl I saw was very attractive, long legs, nice 34c tits, but it was a condom straight on, vanilla service.

I didn't ask for any extras though and parted with sixty quid. Didn't feel short changed as such, but some members would have called it a bait and switch and walked. I would have done if the switch wasn't better looking than I expected from the advert.

She was a beautiful girl, although seemed very inexperienced in the trade. Not always a bad thing. Lovely creamy little fanny.
Expect a nice pump and dump rather than a memorable punt.