Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debyshire Princess in Nottingham  (Read 1745 times)

14 review(s) for Derbyshireprincess (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline little_big_horn

Early afternoon punt 30 minutes £80

External Link/Members Only

Fed up with "vanilla punts" I've looked for duos, parties of late and went to a Greedy girls party last year - well reported on here by much better authors than me.

Fancied the look of Derbyshire Princess and the squirting and tattoos /piercings appealed to me, having seen both Kylie (tattooed bombshell) and Lucy in action this seemed to be what I was looking for, along with piercings/tattoos something out of the ordinary.

comms excellent, with a postcode and telephone number via email. Rosie only sees a couple of punters a day so be quick, the venue is in a quiet suburb of Nottingham, safe parking and very clean and tidy apartment. you would need to ideally have a car or be prepared to take a couple of buses from the city centre.

Rosie opened the door, AW profile spot on, I was straight into the bedroom to strip off, leaving the money under a vase in the bedroom - it was there when I left no running off to stash the cash.

The next half an hour was a whirlwind of owo (Rosie also has her tongue pierced),including gagging, spitting and deepthroat,playing with my balls, anal play on her with plugs and fingers. onto Reverse O, Rosie has multiple piercings in her clit which I found such a turn on , after 5 minutes Rosie was very wet and it was clear she had cum,I was expecting a squirt but she said this only happened whilst she had something inside her- Ok then I said will you come again?Sex then followed  in 2-3 positions including doggy and missionary, then as Rosie was riding me cowgirl she gushed for England all over me ,WOW, worth the admission price alone  :wackogirl:

my turn to finish and I came  in her mouth (Rosie doesn't swallow ).I cleaned up and left, no watching the clock or anything

I can't wait to see her again. looking forward to "A Levels" and an hour punt next time exploring my kinky side with this sexy girl.
Rosie has a few tasteful tattoos and multiple piercings,not only in her clit, tongue and nipple with some just through her skin on her back and neck.
 :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Fuck me I think this lass needs a stout Yorkshireman to put his cock up her bum  :diablo: :diablo: and a dildo in her fanny  :D :D and see if she'll squirt like that.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Fuck me I think this lass needs a stout Yorkshireman to put his cock up her bum  :diablo: :diablo: and a dildo in her fanny  :D :D and see if she'll squirt like that.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Not a chance. She needs a good seeing to from a Lancashire lad.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not a chance. She needs a good seeing to from a Lancashire lad.

tcm

Hmm I like a race.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers for the review, Mister. Sounds good, it's just a shame there's no FK on offer.  :(

Offline little_big_horn

There was plenty of FK on offer. This girl is going to empty my bank account I have that feeling  :dash:

:hi:

np500

Saw this girl in Cardiff this evening, my god I literally nearly drowned, highlight of my punting career, will post a review on the welsh forum, top girl making all that effort to come to me ( and couple of other bookings ) after a chat on uk e, great evening.