Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca-xxx (Tynemouth NE30)  (Read 1752 times)

13 review(s) for francesca-xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

shiteatgolf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been having a rough week with work and a problem I am trying to overcome in my personal life. I took the first step to solving my personal problem today but didn't go as planned. I didn't hear what I was expecting. Doctors giving me the shittiest advice going, some form of behavioural therapy for my anxiety and my coping method, which the doctor called drinking to silence. Anyways on with the review.

So decided I needed a distraction and decided to do 3 half hour punts on my day off.

Comms were good, called to book and was sent details via text. Meet was in Tynemouth with really good parking and the metro is really close by.

Was met at the door by Francesca and was led straight to the bedroom. I went to the.bathroom to freshen up. She was very chatty and friendly and put me at ease.

There was lots of French kissing and Francesca's has a creative playful technique with her tongue. Really thought the kissing was good. Then onto owo which was definitely the best I have experienced, there was some tongue work going on which I have never had before. Had to stop a couple of times due to this. Then finished with cim and she swallowed. That me by surprise and was pretty intense. Then Francesca cuddled up on me, not really into that so quickly got up.

I had a good time and Francesca seemed playful, fun and naughty. So she is definitely worth a visit.