Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita Barbara of Cricklewood, London NW2  (Read 4038 times)

4 review(s) for Anita Barbara (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4969752) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not far from Post Office. Meter parking close by. Impulsive punt - phoned and in 15 minutes was there outside her door.

I was at a very peculiar punting hole this week. It was a Victorian urban terraced house. I was ushered into the ground floor front room just by the front door - while asking for the toilet. She would not let me do the obvious and go down the corridor or up the stairs and only spoke Italian. I was desperate for a piss. It was one room and there was a small area partitioned at the back and there it was, a walk-in partitioned-off bog, basin & mirror, and a shower cubicle in a slim rectangle with a door. Phew, I peed with much relief.

Onto the party wall with the neighbour was a sink, a washer, a dishwasher, a counter with a cooker, microwave, toaster (all small and basic) and shelves above as the kitchen area. In the curtained bay window was a dining table & 2 chairs, and a small table with a laptop, and on the other wall a double bed. Also a wardrobe with a case on top. Phew, a studio bedsit - with no space for an armchair, for restricted one room rented life. The lights were dim and loads of small 'tea light' candles and crystals made a boudoir atmosphere and a half-naked whore tried to make me feel at home. She succeeded. Nice smile, bare from the upper thighs down.

A fan heater blasted out at us noisily. There was one small rug on the grotty lino.

I was warmly greeted by Anita who was definitely the lady on her knees in the photo wearing a shirt that looked like a tattoo but for me she wore a very short off one shoulder little black dress and she herself was very short. She spoke mainly Italian not Hungarian and just enough English to get by. I gave her £60 and a bar of Divine 85% chocolate. Kiss kiss snog snog. I made sure the candles had no scent and off we went onto the bed snog snog, off with her dress, and bra. Agreed no condom for oral but condom for the main course.

She offered prostate massage which I had never ever dried. I had seen this on the profile. So for a while I enjoyed the closeness and then handed another £20. She sucked mister happy lasciviously and I enjoyed it. Then she placed a condom over two fingers and began to bugger me with them. I have never been assaulted by a gay man or a priest, scoutmaster, school teacher not even a politician. So this was a new experience. Eventually I gushed and gushed, it was a form of ecstasy, but I shall never do it again now I know what it is like.

Cleaned up, kissed some more, and on my way after this new adventure.
click to enlarge photo
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline brownie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not far from Post Office. Meter parking close by. Impulsive punt - phoned and in 15 minutes was there outside her door.

I was at a very peculiar punting hole this week. It was a Victorian urban terraced house. I was ushered into the ground floor front room just by the front door - while asking for the toilet. She would not let me do the obvious and go down the corridor or up the stairs and only spoke Italian. I was desperate for a piss. It was one room and there was a small area partitioned at the back and there it was, a walk-in partitioned-off bog, basin & mirror, and a shower cubicle in a slim rectangle with a door. Phew, I peed with much relief.

Onto the party wall with the neighbour was a sink, a washer, a dishwasher, a counter with a cooker, microwave, toaster (all small and basic) and shelves above as the kitchen area. In the curtained bay window was a dining table & 2 chairs, and a small table with a laptop, and on the other wall a double bed. Also a wardrobe with a case on top. Phew, a studio bedsit - with no space for an armchair, for restricted one room rented life. The lights were dim and loads of small 'tea light' candles and crystals made a boudoir atmosphere and a half-naked whore tried to make me feel at home. She succeeded. Nice smile, bare from the upper thighs down.

A fan heater blasted out at us noisily. There was one small rug on the grotty lino.

I was warmly greeted by Anita who was definitely the lady on her knees in the photo wearing a shirt that looked like a tattoo but for me she wore a very short off one shoulder little black dress and she herself was very short. She spoke mainly Italian not Hungarian and just enough English to get by. I gave her £60 and a bar of Divine 85% chocolate. Kiss kiss snog snog. I made sure the candles had no scent and off we went onto the bed snog snog, off with her dress, and bra. Agreed no condom for oral but condom for the main course.

She offered prostate massage which I had never ever dried. I had seen this on the profile. So for a while I enjoyed the closeness and then handed another £20. She sucked mister happy lasciviously and I enjoyed it. Then she placed a condom over two fingers and began to bugger me with them. I have never been assaulted by a gay man or a priest, scoutmaster, school teacher not even a politician. So this was a new experience. Eventually I gushed and gushed, it was a form of ecstasy, but I shall never do it again now I know what it is like.

Cleaned up, kissed some more, and on my way after this new adventure.
click to enlarge photo
Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i have always wondered about a prostate massage as well but never had the courage to go for one

Offline gash bash

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bloody hell you used condoms that's a first  :hi:

Offline od13218

Thanks for the review- was considering her the other day but work got in the way. Will try again, I speak Italian which may help proceedings.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Bloody hell you used condoms that's a first  :hi:
nope, SHE used one condom over her finger, I am sure she did not want my shit under her nails.

And I have used condoms from time to time.