Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma_passion - Tottenham  (Read 2413 times)

9 review(s) for emma_passion (4 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
11 review(s) for emma.passion (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £50

Comms - Phonecall. Emma has quite a deep voice, initially thought I was talking to Sergei.

Location - terraced house on a quiet residential road. The most confusing street door numbering known to man:

2, 4, 6, 25, 26, 27, 15a, 15b... WTF?

Cross the road..

1, 1a, 3, 17, 19, 21.. WTAF?!

Eventually found her place, nice large clean bedroom with low mood-lighting.

Emma - Opened the door wearing lingerie and high heels, nice slim body, great legs, natural breasts. “Strong” facial features and that deep voice, little voice popped up in my head, “It’s a trap!”.
Second voice popped up in my head “ She’s got a banging body, it’s cold as fuck outside. If these are the cards life has dealt me then so be it, don’t be a pussy!” And so I did (not be a pussy).

OW, damned fine OW, got me to the edge with a variety of techniques, managed to hold out for some serious CG and the inevitable doggy.

Enjoyable punt which I’ll probably repeat someday.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

DOES SHE DO DEEP TONGUE FRENCH KISSING AND ORAL WITHOUT?
IF SO EXTRA COST INVOLVED?

OR IS IT JUST BASIC SHIT SERVICE?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kefcseries

OR IS IT JUST BASIC SHIT SERVICE?

:D

No mangos were harmed in the duration of this punt.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I just clocked that she has moved, I think she may be the first romanian that I wold gladly spend 60 mins with. I may pay her another visit soon

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Was the mini bar fully stocked ?  :cool:

Offline kefcseries

Was the mini bar fully stocked ?  :cool:

It was a bloody cold night, didn't even get a shot of rum to warm me up for my journey home  :cry:

Offline king tarzan

I would love to see this lady

But no dfk or OWO  ( would drill her if it's was dfk and ow)

Shame really good looking
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brushhand811

Another of the Romanian lovelies I keep meaning to revisit, first time anyone  this group has ventured into N postcodes.