Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MATURE JESSICA XXXX - Thornton heath pond  (Read 1942 times)

2 review(s) for MATURE  JESSICA XXXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

They royally wasted my time today.

First call rang straight through to voicemail, 3 mins later my 2nd call nearly rang all the way through to voicemail but was answered just in time and the first voice I heard was a sergie saying "yes", I'm not sure if it was background noise or he answered the phone, then a EE woman said hello... against my better judgement I continued with the call.

I arranged the appointment but I didn't have that feeling of confidence like my appointment request meant anything significant or would be honoured, 20seconds later SMS with address and instruction to call when I'm on the street. Again against my better judgement I continued with proceedings.

The place is nowhere near west croydon station, you'd have to bus it, its around 5 min walk from mayday hospital. Parking is impossible too. It looks like the address is a pub converted into flats off of canterbury road.

I called when I was outside and phone rang through to voicemail, I then sent a sms, and 4-5mins later I phoned again and it just rang straight to voice mail.

Waste of time....Can't say I'm surprised.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that. I did warn you they were dodgy. I don't blame these girls. It's their scum maids and pimps. I've been out off a lot of these establishments and blacklisted a lot of them.

Online stonebow1

Lol i do admire your tenacity when it comes to shagging the pondlife around Croydon  :lol:

Offline pumps

Sorry to hear that. I did warn you they were dodgy. I don't blame these girls. It's their scum maids and pimps. I've been out off a lot of these establishments and blacklisted a lot of them.

I lay no blame on anyone, I knew the risks.  :drinks:

Just warning other folks

Offline pumps

Lol i do admire your tenacity when it comes to shagging the pondlife around Croydon  :lol:

naah I'm just the only cunt which actually warns others with reviews.....

Offline Private Member

I don't blame these girls. It's their scum maids and pimps.

Daft thing is it's the scum maids and pimps as you say that want our money, but they're the one providing a shit customer facing service that stops us going. Us punters soon get wise to this and collectively blacklist them through forums like ours

@Pumps. Thanks again for taking the time again to post....you've updated my 'Tempted' status to 'Nah'

Offline TieksTilka

naah I'm just the only cunt which actually warns others with reviews.....

At this point I dont think theres any need for more reviews, Croydon had absolutely 0 potential right now. Possibly the worst area in London for punting?

Offline pumps

np

Yes croydon is fucked has been for the last 5 years...., its the place where clapped out tired old prossies come to frizzle their careers last dying days with the locals that prossies in their prime have shit the bed nightmares about  :sarcastic:

Theres a few scraps here and there to be had in Croydon, but admittedly going to Croydon is purely down to my laziness as I often cannot be arsed to drive more than 15mins to a punt.....

Offline nervouspunter52

I was going to call her today for an appointment, won't bother now...thanks for the heads up...

Offline The_Don

np

Yes croydon is fucked has been for the last 5 years...., its the place where clapped out tired old prossies come to frizzle their careers last dying days with the locals that prossies in their prime have shit the bed nightmares about  :sarcastic:

Theres a few scraps here and there to be had in Croydon, but admittedly going to Croydon is purely down to my laziness as I often cannot be arsed to drive more than 15mins to a punt.....

I don't often punt south of the water, let alone as far as Croydon.

I've have noted, some W/G. That have been poorly reviewed (more neutral to negative, side). May end up working in this area.

In North London, we have Edmonton (N9 and N18):

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

And I don't often punt there:

Being local:

Edmonton is the place I avoid (punting wise)

Walthamstow offers better picks

Tottenham a few good ones as well

But stating even Ikea (which is in Edmonton N18), state Tottenham (N17) first on their web site  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:36:39 am by The_Don »

alexem82

Fuck it.
Negative it's only for the waste of time, right?
I live 4 minutes walk from there and I've got a passion for anal...
I'll go there ASAP and prove you lot wrong! :P

Offline Private Member

Fuck it.

Please report back ASAP, as a guaranteed appointment may sway me back to Tempted status.

I see her profile says 38 years old - not sure if that was what it said before....certainly the pictures suggest otherwise

Offline pumps

Offline pumps

alexem82, may be easy to please  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=40857

Yeah I noticed his positive review started with " this is a copy and paste of my AW review" or something to that effect.

Needless to say I stopped reading at that point......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Private Member

Fuck it.

Alexem82 - Did you do the deed?