Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Velvets - Newcastle  (Read 801 times)

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

Went to Velvets for 1hr massage. Massage was £40 for 1 hr. I paid up front for a nice massage and to feel happy (£75 in total).

Turned up and was asked to wait in a massage room. Seemed to be only 1 person in the shop. While I waited I heard the voice of a bloke. Then Tina came and asked me to change rooms as the one I was in had a broken heater.

So I changed rooms and got undressed. Then I lay on the table and on went the oil. While she was massaging, i heard a tap tap tap on the massage room door. She stuck her head out of the door and i heard mumbling. She came in and looked around and picked up a hoodie and hat. put them through the door and was just about to continue when tap tap tap. Head out of the door and mumbling. She came in, looked around and picked up some shoes. Apparently the guy was in the shower while she started the massage and still had his clothes in the room.

With the guy gone, she got undressed, oiled up herself and started sliding on me.

Normally, when I ask for this, the woman sits on top and slides. In this case, she leaned over me from the side.

Finally when she started on the HE, I just wasn't able to get going.

So i left massaged but not happy and no refund. Not going back.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:29:02 pm by datwabbit »