Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny James - Nottingham  (Read 4368 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline thehoodman1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 burning hole in pocket, horny as fuck. On to AW, see whos available. See JJ aka Jenny James is green lighting and offering an hour of her time for that very sum.( moving house offer). So quick call, Comms great, already know where she works in City centre (now moved to new premises in City) So off we jolly well go.
bang on time. Im let into apartment, F/K, quick chat, even briefer shower, pay & shes down onto her knees sucking for England, move into bed area, where she very sexily disrobes her dress and matching underwear, and again all attention onto cock. Shes sucking & chatting away and Im laying there enjoying all the attention shes giving me,
I get her to sit on my face and enjoy herself. We 69 until she comes and she cant stand anymore as clits become too sensitive. Shes constantly playing with my cock, getting me close to coming, then stopping, teasing all the time, she then asks to fuck, so rubbers up and into cowgirl, and then reverse cowgirl,  here she realises that condom may be a bit too tight on cock as Im starting to go a little limp, so she changes it for a bigger one,and lo and behold, cock hard as nails again.. A lovely boost to my ego.
She gets onto knees and we fuck in doggy for a while, what a glorious tanned arse she has. A fine specimen of womanhood, change positions again into mish. more sucking and fucking as time passes in a blur of sexual activity.
Finish with a wank over her lovely tits. fast Shower, dress and leave dead on the dot one hour later.
After all the recent rubbish punts Ive had this one was an absolutely fun time with an attentive lady who gave me exactly what I asked for.
Shall see again at her new place she shares with Pippa Knight (External Link/Members Only)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:59:35 pm by thehoodman1 »

mediumjoe

Thanks Mr hood yet another luscious milf, what On earth am I going to do, too many women  not enough money or time .  Calamity .  Joe

Is she as fit as she appears to be in her  photos, The ones in blue bra and pants particularly?
 Thanks Joe

Offline NervousJ

Nice review. I'm the same Joe, she's sat in my list but haven't got round to visiting, I nearly went the other week, but thought it would be a ball ache to park and get there on time so didn't...is there any free parking, is she near the castle or was that her old place...

Her photos look great it must be said...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, she's very fit.

Offline thehoodman1

Nice review. I'm the same Joe, she's sat in my list but haven't got round to visiting, I nearly went the other week, but thought it would be a ball ache to park and get there on time so didn't...is there any free parking, is she near the castle or was that her old place...

Her photos look great it must be said...
the castle is the old place. the new place has loads of free parking in the nearby mega supermarket, Shes a chatty gem. Still remembering the sight of her arse when she was undressing  :P

Offline thehoodman1

Thanks Mr hood yet another luscious milf, what On earth am I going to do, too many women  not enough money or time .  Calamity .  Joe

Is she as fit as she appears to be in her  photos, The ones in blue bra and pants particularly?
 Thanks Joe

Yep shes well fit to quote you young uns.
I think she was wearing maroon matching underwear but with my memory she could have been wearing a sack, :cool: The memory of watching my cock slowly sliding in and out of the untanned strip between her tanned arse cheeks and her frigging herself off will be with me until I see her again later this month..... :yahoo:

Offline Buttons

Good review OP.

Can you give us an idea roughly where she is in Notts now?

Thanks.

Offline thehoodman1

Ring and ask her, let her disclose the location, :rolleyes:

opronnie

i was so close to calling her and making a booking... only thing is i have her as a friend on Facebook, known her for 25 years...one of those girls who i always wanted to fuck when we used to go raving back in the day... very tempting reading this review you lucky sod :)

sirbonkalot

I think She's somewhere near castle marina now. Easy parking as well,

Offline thehoodman1

If you check her AW profile it states shes now at a apartment at Castle Marina nottingham with Pippa Knight

Offline Buttons

Thank you Sirbonkalot.

Just after a rough idea of area to work out if a lunch time punt is possible. It might just be :thumbsup:

Offline louie2005

i was so close to calling her and making a booking... only thing is i have her as a friend on Facebook, known her for 25 years...one of those girls who i always wanted to fuck when we used to go raving back in the day... very tempting reading this review you lucky sod :)
what's her Facebook?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
what's her Facebook?

Your very first post, and you are expecting opronnie to splash her facebook and personal details on here, for all to see??   :dash: :dash: :dash:

You have been a member on here for 6 months but looks like you have hardly read anything on the forum. What have you been doing on here in that time?

opronnie

what's her Facebook?
im not on facebook now for one and for 2 why would i want to divulge this info? it seems a bit odd to ask. but hey ho!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline NervousJ

Hahaha classic first post  :lol:

Go easy on the chap...took him 6 months to come up with that..... :lol:

I'm much funnier than her and my wife's slimmer than her flatmate... Do you want my Facebook ??

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
At that speed his 2nd post will be around Christmas asking if you know where she lives  :lol: