Author Topic: Britnney - St. Helens. Worst punt ever  (Read 1750 times)


2 review(s) for English-Britney (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lfc87

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Coms - all done by text. Pretty quick replying but not the best English.

Price - £60 half an hour.

Location - end terraced house near St. Helens town centre. Enough parking in street available.


I only chose this girl because she is local to me and the fees were cheap enough, I just wanted a quick fuck.

So I turn up and the usual happens, the door is opened with somebody hiding behind it. In I went and there I met a young Arab girl, she must be aged early twenties. She looks nothing like the girl in the photo but her figure was decent enough, face was average and once again I was thinking with my cock rather than my head so I opted to stay. The girl was wearing pink pyjamas (non sexy)  and a pink fluffy dressing gown. Her hair was tied up all scruffy and she had no make up on. She looked as if she had only just gotten out of bed. Very disappointing considering we had arranged the meet 2/3 hours earlier.

I handed her the money and followed her through the house where we met a lady twice her age  cooking breakfast, she was similar appearance and I suspect this is her mother. Very awkward. They speak to each other in Arabic for five minutes and leave me standing there like a lemon.

Eventually we go upstairs and she leads me to a bedroom which is clean and tidy. Two single beds were in there. I take my kit off and get on one of the beds. She joins me but doesn't remove her clothes. She puts a condom on me and starts sucking me for a lousy 30 seconds. She doesn't take much cock in and was just sucking the tip. I'm not the biggest so this just added to more disappointment.

She then starts wanking me vigorously. I prefer a slow and soft technique but she was shaking me like she had just won the lottery and I was a bottle of champagne. She was looking away the whole time and checked her phone once or twice to see what time we were on. I tried asking her to take her clothes off or start sucking me again but she wasn't interested and kept pretending she didn't speak English.

At this point i was really turned off and was starting to lose my hard on which only annoyed her. She was huffing and puffing. I slapped her hand away and started wanking myself off at the pace I prefer, put her hand back on me and told her to do it like that. Realising I wasn't getting a shag or a blowjob out of her,  I just wanted to get out of there so I closed my eyes, thought of Jennifer Lopez, cum, got my stuff on and left. I was that annoyed I thought about asking for my money back but I know I'd just be fighting a losing battle doing that.

The bedroom experience was bad enough but the most annoying thing was when I was walking out she said bye in a patronising sarcastic tone and I heard her and her mother giggling.

Avoid avoid avoid.





« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 01:44:27 pm by Lfc87 »

Offline bigthickdick

Well... profile says she is romanian. If looks like an arab then she's a romanian gypsy.

Offline hungrypunt



The bedroom experience was bad enough but the most annoying thing was when I was walking out she said bye in a patronising sarcastic tone and I heard her and her mother giggling.

Avoid avoid avoid.

Id have had to stop meself smashing the front windows....

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Sorry you had a bad punt, but there are several no-no's on her profile the biggest is she lists BAREBARE on her likes list, the 2nd being Romanian.
NO CIM is listed, maybe you should have given her a "Spanking" as that's on her likes list.   :yahoo:

AF
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:40:13 pm by Asianfcuker »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Shearer1955

I share your anger mate

I had a shit punt the other week & you feel that you might as well have thrown the money out of the car window - best just to move on and think the next one cannot be anywhere near as bad - pick a well reviewed girl where a good time is (almost) guaranteed & enjoy yourself :hi:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
the verification photo should have been enough to put you off.
Clearly a member of what the local police call TGB's  (first word is thieving, I'll leave you to work out the rest)

Offline softlad25

£60 for a wank of a gypo
then took the piss giggling about you
omg my head would of gone. well done for keeping calm
we all make mistakes when thinking with our little head
just remember the tell tale signs and your first gut feel
thanks for the review as I was looking at her myself, consolation for you she's lost my money

softlad     

Offline PuntingNameUK

Holy shit, I was gonna login to make a review of this place, but you beat me to it. I didn't even stay. My legs carried me out when the I went in and there was a second woman there. Holy shit I think I escaped a bad one and spent my 60 quid elsewhere. Avoid this like the plague

Ludwig

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:31:56 pm by Ludwig »

Offline MJ.spritzen

Bet her mum took them pictures as well. Sounds awful mate. I've had a few young girls that have no idea how to wank a cock. Dont know why they think fast and vigorous is what we like. I've found older women dont make this mistake.