Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SouthShiedsTia (Adultwork) - South Shields  (Read 1769 times)

6 review(s) for Southshieldstia (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline OscarC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 Half hour incall.

So was let down by Brooke Knights this week after waiting months for an appointment, so treated myself to a visit to Tia. Arranged via text/What's App, comms good. Only seems to be available early evenings. Flat in a terraced property close to central South Shields. As others have commented on the past, the bedroom can be a little untidy with clothes hanging up. But it was perfectly comfortable.

Greeted by Tia on arrival, first impressions were she is an attractive blonde, probably mid to late 30's.  Short blonde bobbed hair, couple of tattoos, probably only about 5ft 2. Nice curvey figure, wearing a figure hugging dress.

Quick chat, then jumped on to bed after discarding my clothes. Nice kisssing to start with progressing to some DFK. Off with here dress and I unclipped her bra. Nice firm, medium sized breasts, responsive nipples to my tongue. Moved further south, removed her underwear then went to town on her tasty pussy. Tia was certainly responsive to my efforts, judging by her appreciative sighs and her wet pussy.  Slipped a couple of fingers whilst continuing to lick her clit. Continued for a while, I think she came, but if not, certainly seemed to have enjoyed my efforts.

My turn next, laid back and enjoyed some owo and hj from her. Not deep throat, but good technique on the helmet and nice a sloppy.  On with a comdom, and into some doggy which she really seemed to enjoy. Banged her hard in doggy for a while before turning her round for a hard mish fuck to the finish.  Cleaned up, recovered for 5 mins whilst chatting then it was time to get dressed & head home.

Nice lass, good value at £50 half hour.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:27:09 pm by OscarC »

Offline Knight Templar

Offline happyguy48

£50 Half hour incall.

So was let down by Brooke Knights this week after waiting months for an appointment, so treated myself to a visit to Tia. Arranged via text/What's App, comms good. Only seems to be available early evenings. Flat in a terraced property close to central South Shields. As others have commented on the past, the bedroom can be a little untidy with clothes hanging up. But it was perfectly comfortable.

Greeted by Tia on arrival, first impressions were she is an attractive blonde, probably mid to late 30's.  Short blonde bobbed hair, couple of tattoos, probably only about 5ft 2. Nice curvey figure, wearing a figure hugging dress.

Quick chat, then jumped on to bed after discarding my clothes. Nice kisssing to start with progressing to some DFK. Off with here dress and I unclipped her bra. Nice firm, medium sized breasts, responsive nipples to my tongue. Moved further south, removed her underwear then went to town on her tasty pussy. Tia was certainly responsive to my efforts, judging by her appreciative sighs and her wet pussy.  Slipped a couple of fingers whilst continuing to lick her clit. Continued for a while, I think she came, but if not, certainly seemed to have enjoyed my efforts.

My turn next, laid back and enjoyed some owo and hj from her. Not deep throat, but good technique on the helmet and nice a sloppy.  On with a comdom, and into some doggy which she really seemed to enjoy. Banged her hard in doggy for a while before turning her round for a hard mish fuck to the finish.  Cleaned up, recovered for 5 mins whilst chatting then it was time to get dressed & head home.

That sounds like excellent value, compared to places that charge a bit more for a quick rub and tug.I might to go South Shields for me hols  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline toon972

Seems like decent price and decent service, cheers

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review good work

Offline thekidah01

£50 Half hour incall.

And are
How long did you have to wait for a appointment with Brooke knight?

Offline OscarC

Booked over 3 months ago.  Frankly,  I can't be even be arsed asking to go on her super-duper-high-priority-waiting-list-just-to-be-let-down-again. More than enough girls in north east charging sensible prices & are easy to book with. SouthShieldsTia being one of them.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:36:50 pm by OscarC »

walking dead

I have no idea why anyone would consider waiting so long.
Never met her, never will.

She seems so far up her own arse

Offline CELICA GT

Booked over 3 months ago.  Frankly,  I can't be even be arsed asking to go on her super-duper-high-priority-waiting-list-just-to-be-let-down-again. More than enough girls in north east charging sensible prices & are easy to book with. SouthShieldsTia being one of them.
I would be interested as too why Brooke  cancelled  :unknown:
Glad you have had a good time and saved some money for your next punt.  :hi:

Offline thekidah01

Negative review for Brooke I guess then
3 months waiting list is mental

Looking4fun

Maybe better to have a separate discussion or review,rather than hijack a decent review of tia?