Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariel38 / Farnborough (outcall)  (Read 751 times)

1 review(s) for ariel38 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only

(from memory, its a month ago)

Comms: Some to and from on AW for a week or so before then text at the end when I'd made a booking.  A couple of times I thought she'd gone quiet but I suspect she doesn't get onto AW all that much during the early part of the working week.  It would have been handy to have her mobile number sooner.

Location: Farnborough Serviced Apartments.  It was pretty nice and was offered at less than the local budget hotels (and right next to a big supermarket).  I'm sure the security guard knew why I had a visitor.  I fronted it out and Ariel wasn't phased, but its not the most discrete location as a result.

The Lady: the photos might give worries that she's a very big girl and they are flattering, but its not the case: she's nicely curvy.  She carries 39 years very well, I'd have said younger.  Not supermodel looks but you'd be happy to hit on her in a bar.  I was pleasantly surprised.

The Action: Some chat while we get naked and onto the bed.  I point out that I'm old enough to be a one-shot customer and she's happy to take me slowly - she did and it was excellent.  I like RO (a lot) and she was happy with fingers and the glass dildo I'd taken with me.  I think she came 3 times and eventually admitted to getting too sensitive, then more attention to me, some doggy and mish, and then I think BJ to completion.  I recall she did CIM which she doesn't advertise so maybe she liked me.  I'd extended to 90 minutes by then anyway: first time I've extended as we go.  She's educated, not jaded (its hobby and top-up, she has a professional dayjob), and basically someone you'd be happy to take to dinner or on holiday.

Recommended.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Looks like a good option - shame she is only outcalls.