Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara May 2016 Cardiff  (Read 2119 times)

2 review(s) for Tara-May2016 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MikeBWales

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing a couple of positive reviews for Tara May, I decided to book her for half an hour on a Sunday morning.  I text her on Saturday night and didn't expect a reply but reply she did and said she was available and we settled on 10.30 on Sunday morning.  I confirmed the services I wanted were included which they were (OWO, CIM, Roleplay, bit of dom play and sex).  She did answer most of my questions with a mono syllabic reply but I figured it was late and let it slide, should have listened to my gut!

Sunday morning arrives and the following text conversation ensues:

07.24 - Hi Tara, are we still on for 10.30
07.28 - Yeah
07.31 - Cool, where am I meeting you and did you need to know anything about the roleplay?
07.41 - Yeah, what kind of roleplay would you like?  Propect place, best to park at Morrisons
07.45 - Would like submissive secretary in stockings and heels please?
07.56 - OK cool
07.58 - Thanks babe, see you at half ten, will text when I arrive
07.59 - OK, see you then

10.09 - Are you coming? (Tara)
10.10 - Yes, half ten isnt it?
10.20 - Yeah

10.21 - I arrive at Morrisons and phone Tara, still feel like I'm being messed about and wanted to her a female voice!! (No answer)
10.22 - Tara phones me back, says she's throwing herself together (oh dear!) and for me to walk slowly down to Prospect Place and she would text her address

NO TEXT ARRIVES

10.31 - I get the distinct feeling I'm being messed about and when I feel like that, I always get a very disinterested service, take care (Me)
10.35 - You will thoroughly enjoy your service with me I promise I'm already dressed as your secretary lol
10.36 - What's your address then?
10.39 - Sorry you're meant to be here already and I've got other appointments you will have to reschedule

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'm still wandering Prospect Place at this point!!

Well all I can say is thank fuck I didn't part with any cash, I would have had a shit service no doubt.  Promptly removed from my hot list!!  What a waste of time!

SaneOnes

What a timewasting idiot! She obviously had another booking arranged in advance for 11 am which she forgot about the night before when she said yes to your 10.30 which is why she didn't bother with mentioning the address at all.

newforthisyear

No way! That sucks mate, so soon after i posted my positive review too! Understandably if that happened to me it would have been a negative too.

I did ask her when i made the booking how her availibility was as. When she said it was a quiet day there was no rush to get down there or stick to times.

But then again, i rung her and headed straight down there, in never one for booking in advance..

Offline foreverhung

'10.35 - You will thoroughly enjoy your service with me I promise I'm already dressed as your secretary lol'

That's the moment when you know you've been fucked over, especially the 'lol' at the end, what a bitch, I heard she has a stinky pussy anyway mate so you dodged a bullet there.

Plus you could always go home and shag a bag of spuds as she has a body like one  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:10:15 pm by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Jayred1

Mate you missed nothing podgey Irish bird who's service ain't the best but she thinks she's miss world and the best ride in history.

schutz

Why would you pay for that?! thats the type of woman you can pick up in any club in town any night of the week.  :lol:

Offline Roth

Why would you pay for that?! thats the type of woman you can pick up in any club in town any night of the week.  :lol:

You'd need to be a champion bodybuilder to pick that up! :scare:

Melfort212

Got to say I don't see the attraction either  :vomit:

SaneOnes

She charges an extra £100 for a-levels as well. What a deluded moron!

Offline MikeBWales

It looks like the punting Gods were smiling down on me today and certainly dodged a bullet!!  She's given me shit over text after the fact too and reckons a negative review will do nothing to affect her business!

Offline foreverhung

It looks like the punting Gods were smiling down on me today and certainly dodged a bullet!!  She's given me shit over text after the fact too and reckons a negative review will do nothing to affect her business!

Send this link to her on a text: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129868.0

:lol: we'll see who's lol'ing then
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pork sword

Mike. When you was wandering around Prospect Place did you see that TWAT of a parking attendant? He drives around in a Silver Vauxhall Corsa checking the cars he wears a fluorescent jacket with Aldi's on the back of it,  He goes around taking pictures of the cars in the visitors bays and checking for parking permits on the dashboards..

Offline MikeBWales

No, I didn't see the parking attendant though I didn't wander around too much once I realised I'd been messed about!

Offline Kingsforever

Gutted for you mate, I really enjoyed my time with her.

I do get the feeling maybe she had a heavy night on Saturday and just wasn't no feeling a meet mind you.

She did come across as the kinda girl you'd definitely find on Mill Lane on a Saturday night.

Offline MikeBWales

Indeed!  I did speak to her 10 minutes before the appointment time and she came across as quite nice and sensible.  The time wasting factor for me was the pain in the rear, why do it, why not just send a text with the usual excuse of the landlord turning up with no notice or her cat dying or that she's moved to the other end of the country or something.

I would have had a shit service no doubt if she'd been on the lash the night before so am very happy I saved £70!