Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira brown- harringay  (Read 553 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been briefly reviewed previously when a ounter was put put off by the working girls birth mark on her right titty area. It will put sime right off, on balance and on the horny day I dealt with it and stayed!

Comms etc good, based in North near turnpike lane/ tottenham area, might not be best location for some, nice top floor flat.

Stayed for an hour after testing her kissing skills
Prior to paying which was ok but closed mouth mostly. She dive into owo no problem, average at best but to her credit it took a while fr her to get me xcited so points fr her persevaring. Once hard got her on bed to cintinue sucking prior to missionary and doggy style. I was Horny and was enjoying grilling her maybe more then i would have with a girl of her average skills. However lookswise i was happy and its always a pleasure giving it to a happy enuf hungarian bird.

Bolted and then had a fag as did she, prior to more owo and cum on her titts. Got dressed and i was out!

I will add she made me wash my cock after i peeed in her toilet when i first rolled in, which i had no problem with.

Decent punt but shes over priced, she would be more suited to 60 hour.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:46:15 am by Fully Sated »