Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megaboobsdonna, Cambridge  (Read 4434 times)

2 review(s) for MegaBoobsdonna (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Inna anal queen (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline lovespike

Well, guess it's about time I stopped being a lurker and break my review cherry.

External Link/Members Only

Having come across her profile on the best tits thread, my mind was blown and the huge tit connoisseur in me couldn't pass up the chance to see megaboobsdonna, especially as she had relocated from Southampton last week to Cambridge which was a hell of a lot closer to get to, but still a lengthy drive.

I asked if she wanted me to have a shower but she said I didn't need too, this usually means no OWO, which turned out to be the case. She was wearing loose fitting slacks and no bra, I could tell her tits were big and natural but also that she wasn't anywhere near as slim as her profile picture. Asked for 90 minutes and sorted out the paperwork.

Nipped into the loo quickly to empty the bladder and get undressed, come out and saw her naked and the sight of those huge globes of tit flesh really got my dick going. However, that would be the high point as the rest of the punt would go downhill slowly from there on.

Hopped on the bed and she immediately applied the rubber and gave a half arsed blow job, barely putting her lips around the head. Realised this was going to be a waste of time so got her to reposition for some tit play with her on top of me. Her tits, although huge, heavy and perfectly symmetrical, aren't really anything special beyond their size, they're the kind of tits you'd expect to see on a fat bird (droopy, lacking in shape) and truth be told, she kinda was a bit of a BBW, plenty of belly and muffin handles here and there, it's just that she's quite short and has a small back so can just about get away from being labelled as one.

The tit play was strange, she doesn't like her nipples being kissed on, let alone sucked on, and I was being very gentle with those udders, yet she doesn't mind them being squeezed all over the place! :unknown:

Then in went junior for a passionless cowgirl with her staring down at me while I'm distracting myself with those mammaries. This lasted for a few minutes before she said she was tired and we switched to an attempt at spoons which failed due to the amount of arse, hips and thigh she had in the way and her lack of flexibility. It was at this point that she started coughing which would get progressively worse as the punt went on.

Tried doggy which gave a slimmer view of her as you notice she has a small back, but couldn't really appreciate the tits swinging as there weren't any mirrors. Did eventually pop the first load, and took a brief moment to relax. Unfortunately, due to her lack of English, there was no real conversation and we ended up resuming with the sex.

Eventually moved to missionary which did provide some memorable highlights as the sight of those tits swaying around would ordinarily have me blowing my load but she kept coughing at this point which was a bit of a turn off. Also, I wanted to blow my load over her tits so saved myself for the main attraction of a monster tit fuck. Now I must add that on her back, her tits don't look sloppy, in fact they were the closest pair of tits I have come across to busty Juliet who is now sadly retired and much missed. Huge and not only did they engulf my cock, but they were threatening to smother her own face! Unfortunately, her persistent coughing and now poor attitude started to ruin the moment as I could tell she wanted me to just cum as soon as possible. This in turn had the opposite effect and made me lose woody for a bit.

She was getting agitated at my inability to cum and I had to explain that she needs to relax so I could relax. I did ask her if she wanted to end the session as a 1 hour booking instead so I can go earlier and she said yes. When I explained this meant giving me a refund for the difference she then changed her mind and said "you stay". Unfortunately I wish I didn't as I ended up spending the next 10 minutes wanking myself off as she couldn't be bothered to do anymore work, only allowing the odd grope of those udders to aid in my quest for a second pop. Eventually I did manage to squeeze one out as I don't like leaving a punt feeling disgruntled although that is what happened.

For those wondering about the face, she looks like a plainer/uglier, more fatter version of the webcam model Codi Vore. For those that have seen Eleyna in Farborough, she has a similar body only much shorter so looks fatter and without the ability to communicate.

Would I recommend? Only as a one time only for lovers of huge natural boobs that can get off on that alone as the problem is that she's too new (inexperienced with punting), mediocre and lacks the ability to communicate properly.

Would I go back? Only if she relocated down the road from me :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:13:42 am by lovespike »

Offline pumps

She sounds like a useless sack of fat, skin & bones.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Lovespike  :drinks: :drinks:

Its a big Thank you from me and I am sure a few other Tit fans on here for toftt her. I was planning a trip now no..

For me the funny thing is that too many big titters think the tits will do all the work for them  :unknown:

Last big titter I shagged although ugly face wise put effort in but still assumed her tits were the thing..

Some of the enhanced girls are often miles better as they know its not just the udders  :drinks: :drinks:

Candyman

This reads like a negative to me. Would only consider if she was very easy to get to. Were you not put off by her listing bareback on her likes list?

Offline peter purves

Cheers for taking the time to provide an informative review....

That you are willing to see her again shows your experience was not all tits up  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline madeinwales56

That's a negative all day long.

Offline lovespike

This reads like a negative to me. Would only consider if she was very easy to get to. Were you not put off by her listing bareback on her likes list?

I took an educated guess going by the pictures of a covered up tit fuck that she didn't really offer bareback and just ticked every box going to attract as many punters as possible. Plus at the end of the day so long as I'm covered up then I should be alright  :thumbsup:

The reason why I didn't put it down as a negative was because I still managed to cum twice despite the mediocre service, and throughout my years punting, I've come across far worse punts with much crappier attitudes (Fabiana springs to mind). To give her the benefit of the doubt, she was obviously coming down with a cold of some sort as she was coughing all over the place and her lack of English really hampered any chance to improve matters due to her inexperience.

Like I wrote at the end, worth it for the boobs if you're a crazy boob man like myself that can ignore all the negative aspects of a punt and just focus on the tits. So neutral for foolish boob nuts looking for their mammary oral fix, otherwise likely to be negative for sane regular punters :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:59:29 am by lovespike »

PaleRider

I don't think even a huge boob fetish would stop this from being a negative.
FairPlay to you for an honest appraisal

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Thanks from me to Spike. Was considering having a punt if she came down south again. Definitely won't now. Cheers,

Offline gary03

When in lincoln seem to be a group of them.all advertise bb

Offline muddy funxter

hey bubbles hope your ok after laheys death!"