Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best 'Mind The Gap' top of thighs  (Read 4352 times)

Offline webpunter

The 'best tits' thread is ace & a great source for finding AW burds.  This has inspired me
After a nice rack next on my list is burds who have a gap at the top of their legs.  Usually means they're fit-as.  Gives me a rager.  Perfect for the occasional spot of RO
Here's one - although not had the pleasure & a tad on the expensive side.  English-Princess-Jas 
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

The 'best tits' thread is ace & a great source for finding AW burds.  This has inspired me
After a nice rack next on my list is burds who have a gap at the top of their legs.  Usually means they're fit-as.  Gives me a rager.  Perfect for the occasional spot of RO
Here's one - although not had the pleasure & a tad on the expensive side.  English-Princess-Jas 

Linked picture

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

She looks great, must be an awesome shag to get away with charging £300 in Bournemouth, she'll be servicing those rich fellas from millionaires row in Poole, wonder if Harry Redknapp's been there?

Love fit birds with a gap, can't stand flabby inner thighs with piss flaps hanging down like John Wayne's saddlebags.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:29:41 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

SaneOnes

Yep, if you become her regular she will only rip you off by charging you £60 less in an hour. Another case of wasteful AW members putting a deluded prossie up on a pedestal early in her whoring days for providing a very vanilla service. I'm sure she will sell her arse for £100 per single entry.

Offline webpunter

I think you might find its called Sandbanks.  Wonder if Arry is on here  :lol:
Even worse with flabby thighs when they rub together.  Fat burds in offices wearing tights make a russling / chafing sound when they wander by.  Makes me want to chuck  :scare:

She looks great, must be an awesome shag to get away with charging £300 in Bournemouth, she'll be servicing those rich fellas from millionaires row in Poole, wonder if Harry Redknapp's been there?

Love fit birds with a gap, can't stand flabby inner thighs with piss flaps hanging down like John Wayne's saddlebags.

Offline Dorsetpunter

Not trying to justify her pricing structure but thought it worth mentioning that she has had a profile previously with a few positive  reviews on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123563.0

Offline webpunter

Honeybabe6969     External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  [great bum pic]

I do like it when you can see the rack from behind

Offline BogBog1

This is the best thigh gap I've seen.... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics on the free gallery display it best  :)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only+

Good spot. Nice to give her one from behind.  Think she needs to change her hairdresser.  110 for the hour seems toppy

This is the best thigh gap I've seen.... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics on the free gallery display it best  :)

SaneOnes

Honeybabe6969     External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  [great bum pic]

I do like it when you can see the rack from behind

A good find, this! Great view from behind and the front. Straight into HL.

Offline chrishornx

I think you might find its called Sandbanks.  Wonder if Arry is on here  :lol:

to be fair you may find Yeboah was right first time looking at below excerpt from Daily Echo Bournemouth:

WELCOME to Poole’s newest Millionaires’ Row, which appears to have usurped even the upmarket Sandbanks peninsula in the luxury league table.

Brudenell Avenue in Canford Cliffs is named as the most expensive street outside of London and the South East in new research by Lloyds TSB.

Yeboahsleftfoot

to be fair you may find Yeboah was right first time looking at below excerpt from Daily Echo Bournemouth:

WELCOME to Poole’s newest Millionaires’ Row, which appears to have usurped even the upmarket Sandbanks peninsula in the luxury league table.

Brudenell Avenue in Canford Cliffs is named as the most expensive street outside of London and the South East in new research by Lloyds TSB.

I was right by mistake, meant Sandbanks, Harry's gaffe was on Through't'Keyhole - looks very nice!

Offline chrishornx

nevertheless you were right!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

does this profile hit the spot for you External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Not much !  Shame she doesn't do lying on her back with her legs in the air for real life punters  :dash:

Pleased we sorted out geography matters.  Would have thought that the south coast is a welcome step-down in punting costs for YLF c.f. Londinium

nevertheless you were right!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

does this profile hit the spot for you External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Come on you lazy f*****s.  Here's one just reviewed by King Tarzan.  Who has splurged a shit load of reviews in one day.  Quite a build up to get rid of :lol:

virginia office  External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love it when a lady in interview says her worst part are her thighs, usually means plump and sensual for me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When I notice a fread like this I give a deep thigh. It reminds me of the clothes store I frequented years ago called Gap.

Offline Home Alone

When I notice a fread like this I give a deep thigh. It reminds me of the clothes store I frequented years ago called Gap.

Taxi for hp! :rolleyes:

5th Musketeer

There has to be a back story to this HP - to take us old 'uns back in time?   :D

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'd never really considered the thigh gap before but looking at various pictures in the links posted on here has sure perked my interest!

What perked it even more was viewing young girls in lycra in my gym today......one in particular kept me on the treadmill much longer than normal!  :D

That's a gap I wouldn't object to minding!