Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole@19 (Feltham TW13)  (Read 2274 times)

14 review(s) for Nicole@19 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Old profile for linking reviews > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Kissing
OWO
Hand job

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via calls and text's (maid), Nicole English is limited but she tries.

Location: Flat in a modern block. Small and basic bedroom but clean with a double bed and chair.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and toiletries.
Free parking for up to 3 hours in near by supermarket, less than a 5 min walk. Free parking on side roads 5 min walk
Over ground = Feltham +7 mins walk

Would I visit again: No

Pictures: are fair face wise.

The girl: Long black hair, size 8 (is fair) 5 foot 3, Early 20s. Real tits (A cup) not much of them and flat bum.

Plus + Good eye contact and looks pretty (but that wasn't enough), IMO 

Neutral: Attitude wise a little mixed. Service wise, very underwhelming, keeps asking, "is this ok". To much use, of wet wipes.

Negative: Poor comms (maid), I didn't find her body sexy, off putting kissing

I will add,

The comms were very bad, I had the crappy "text pls" message at first. I wasn't taking this, as an option and spoke to the maid on the phone.
But I still had to chase for conformation of the booking, via serveal texts and a missed call. As I wasn't going to travel with out conformation first.
Then given some rubbish and end up waiting or B&S, which has been noted in other reviews, of this W/G
Once at the location, I had to call and text several times. Due to a mix of direct to answer phone, slow replies and poor directions.
All this added nearly 15 mins trying to get in to the flat then the bedroom. I was nearly ready to walk at this point.

I've had this W/G profile(s), on and off my hot list for some time. But the reviews are a little mixed. I opted to take a chance (a punt) on her.
She may look pretty, but to be blunt, I didn't find her sexy, or her body very appealing. Small tits, flat bum, no real shape or curves, just slim and flat all over.
She tried an erotic dance, rubbing up and down, that didn't work for me, in any way. I didn't like the excessive (OCD) use of wet wipes.
Her kissing is very limited and random (inexperienced). Just pecks not totally avoiding or really committing, very off putting, IMO.
OWO was basic and I didn't enjoy it. May be, my standards have been set high. Due to the quality from other W/G (OWO), that I've punted.
Cow girl was the only part of this punt I enjoyed and she did that with enthusiasm, for a short time.  Doggy was poor, as was her hand job.

Energetic, in cow girl with some good eye contact. Attitude wise she tried to please (can't fault her for that). She seemed frustrated at, not being able to.

All said and done, a boring (and not a very good) punt, IMO. With to many negative and neutral points vs positive. Hence the negative and not neutral.

On a site note I had seen this post and liked the look of this W/G (first picture).  I wondered if, mintydave had seen her and asked. They may be sisters  :unknown:

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only, and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:01:49 am by The_Don »

Offline Georgejetson

Thank you.  This is why I like this site. She was a consistent plan B for me, so I would have punted w/ her eventually  and now I can see I need a replacement. Very enlightening review. Off my HL.

Offline mondeo06

Poor service,attitude will take off my hot list,bit disappointed was looking forward to this one.

Offline pumps

I remember the days when Polish prossies were the go to girls for a nearly guaranteed good time, now they're just as bad as the rest of them.

Type_O_Negative

I remember the days when Polish prossies were the go to girls for a nearly guaranteed good time, now they're just as bad as the rest of them.

Yes, it looks like the good old days are over  :(

Offline The_Don

Sorry, but Nicole@19 is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area

Has anyone got any background to this girl? She's giving me a twitch in the right places, and I'm considering giving her a go but as I've learned from experience, some of the info that comes to light on UKP helps guide my brain above my dick to a seemingly good punt  :D

AW profile is: External Link/Members Only

and she's also cropped on viva street: External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

I had a pleasant punt with her...so shes back...obviously boyfriend didnt last too long............

Offline The_Don

I had a pleasant punt with her...so shes back...obviously boyfriend didnt last too long............

Going by the date of the V/S add, she started working again since September 2017.

Offline The_Don

+447466266651

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Face Sitting
Facials
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Sauna / Bath Houses
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Tantric
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

The current A/W profile phone number

+447466266651

Also links to another profile

Category: Woman
    City: haringey

Another profile that has been, used by this W/G (thanks to that members for the uploaded profile images and reviews):

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:01:55 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Same W/G  :unknown:

+447405650090

Ethnicity:    Caucasian (White)
Dress Size:    8
Height:    5'2"
Hair Colour:    Brown Long
Eye Colour:    Brown
Pubic Hair:    Shaved Completely

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Face Sitting
Facials
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Uniforms

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:20:19 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Some hi$tory of this swapped profile (IMO).

Was a popular girl until she disappeared last year , but now looks like she is back with a few added xoxo's  I have posted this to link with all the previous info, so her old profile was this which is now a dead link :

External Link/Members Only

New profile :

Note the tattoo

Adultwork Profile