Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayumi - Euston  (Read 866 times)

Offline J1mmy

External Link/Members Only

She rests a room in a massage shop between Euston and Kings Cross. Premises are clean and in good shape. Claims to be Japanese, but probably isn't. Fairly attractive, nice enough body, I'd say she late 20's to early 30's.

Service on offer was B2B massage and OWO at £80 for an hour.

I had seen a few reviews on here, which were mainly positive, so decided to give her a try. I text her and asked for an appointment in a few hours time, and she replied back fairly soon after confirming she was available. She text me the postcode, and presumably wanted me to text for actual location when i was there, but I already knew the premises so went straight there.
She was friendly enough, but not very talkative.

Had a shower and went to the table. She got undressed and started with the massage. It was firm, but no technique to it, and points she was pushing down hard on bone, which was a little painful. After about 20 mins of that, she  proceeded to body to body, pouring a fair amount of oil on me. She slid up and down, but it just didn't feel erotic to me. Turned over, more body gliding for 5 mins, then she got into position for the happy ending. She started by licking my shaft, and then moving to lick me on my thighs and moving up towards my nipples. I actually enjoyed this part, it was quite a tease. Then onto the oral, which was just basically my head inside her mouth, and her moving up and down a little. Again,. no technique at all. She moved onto to HR after a few mins of that, and was willing me to come quickly. 5 minutes later she started to look bored and frustrated, which ruined any illusion for me, and i just wanted to finish the session. Had a shower and left very unsatisfied