Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHOCOLATE NIPPLES - Mansfield NG19  (Read 2495 times)

2 review(s) for NAUGHTY-HORNY-NICOLE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well..... so trying to tick a few bucket list boxes thought time to try a black girl as I've not done for many many years, came across this AW profile that caught my eye, in fairness the choice of "Ebony" ladies is thin on the ground at least in nottingham it would seem.

Made a call, arranged kissing/owo/ welly sex for £65 - 30 mins, there was no cim on the menu as well as anal...I wasn't too bothered as long as owo was available.

You get a postcode and directions  to China Fong or whatever the restaurant was in Plesley Mansfield, told to park in their car park and walk past the cafe to a row of terraced houses, at the back door im met by Natalie who is a slim and fit looking older lady, fake boobs wearing a fancy undies set and high heels, all good so far.

I request a shower and a clean towel is provided as well as shower gel, not the best shower but it washed my cock and armpits fine. My first issue was missing vinyl flooring I was standing on hardboard which I though was a bit unhygienic.

On to the bed and she insists on starting with a massage, not my thing especially in a 30 minute meet but go with the flow, she very very chatty in a Manchester accent and it's dragging on, the massage was crap, talc all over my back and soft hands just rubbing it about not really a massage.
I turn over as tick tock times plodding on to be told "I didn't say turn over yet" to which I reply "I'd rather move straight on please" this seems to have kicked her routine out of sync a tad.

A bit of wanking offered and my hands are off down town but told no fingers, ok some birds don't like this as a matter of hygiene, I get it.
Owo is ok but she forcing my foreskin so painfully back it's becoming unbearable.
Her Gash is so juiced up with what I'm guessing is lube from a previous punt, I'm not putting my tongue in it.
Go to fuck her and apparently the condoms to small so we pause, the next xl  condom apparently is coming off (probably all the fucking lube that's everywhere) so she goes to fetch an xxl as I start to droop, now covered all the way to my balls with zero bare skin remaining we do doggy, I reach under and her tits are..... weird, the feel like skin on top of hard concrete implants, totally solid like the silicone has dried up over 20-30 years, like on an old bath.
Over to mish and I go for kissing, this in reality is 3 seconds of tongue outside her mouth, the sex is terrible, she makes her legs stiff so I can't get deep in, and holy shit the fake "omg fuck my tight pussy" and " oh wow that's so good I'm going to come" bullshit is so fake it's funny and annoying all at once.
I thrust what I can to get off I've had enough now.

This is just a comment not an allegation

When I went in the shower I was told to leave my clothes on a chair in the bedroom, on walking back to the car I thought I had maybe £40-£60 more, I could simply have spent more than I though that day or miss counted an hour before the meet, but it did cross my mind whilst I was getting undressed this wasn't a good idea, I'm not saying I was robbed, just curious to thinking I may have "lost" some cash somewhere, and will leave it at that, if anyone visits this girl just edge that thought with caution.

So the drive home test, didn't really enjoy it, wouldn't want to revisit, wouldn't recommend.

She was a pleasant and friendly lady, I'd took half a blue before so I functioned but without it she wouldn't have done it for me sadly.

I'm going to leave this as a neutral (bordering on negative) because it was more of I didn't enjoy it that the service was terrible, she did fuck and suck as requested but it just wasn't fun for me.

Chalked up to an experience- 4/10 tops for the meet, her body 6/10 facially 5/10 (she's older than 41 advertised surely) tits 3/10

Offline NervousJ

Sounds a bit of a let down that mate....gutted...

This place, it's not a terraced house in glapwell is it... I've seen a couple of women there if it is, one of them was a really lanky Mancs black lass...weirdly I never reviewed it as I didn't know her profile. I had actually turned up to see someone else, but she answered the door... The profile looks similar to another I'd reviewed, fat tits alexis, who works from the same place.She would have been a good choice, apart from its OW. Nicer looking though....

At least it's ticked off the old list, shame it wasn't a corker....I hate that feeling driving home when it's not been brilliant....
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:26:17 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sounds a bit of a let down that mate....gutted...

This place, it's not a terraced house in glapwell is it... I've seen a couple of women there if it is, one of them was a really lanky Mancs black lass...weirdly I never reviewed it as I didn't know her profile. I had actually turned up to see someone else, but she answered the door... The profile looks similar to another I'd reviewed, fat tits alexis, who works from the same place.She would have been a good choice, apart from its OW. Nicer looking though....

At least it's ticked off the old list, shame it wasn't a corker....I hate that feeling driving home when it's not been brilliant....

Sounds like the same girl matey, she's about 5 houses down, up the alley and house number also on the back gate, stairs lead straight up as you come in the back door.

Thinking of giving Jessica from UKE a go and in fairness out of the two I probably decided on the wrong one, I'm also ready for an Indian experience again but will play that safe with Safia. I'm still polish hunting too on my time off from the Thai's though there's also a new one of those in town too this week  :D

Offline NervousJ

Deffo the same place..and deffo the same girl...

I've seen the profile on my AW searches but never clicked into it...one to avoid I reckon...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'd agree, I'm certainly not returning, it was a combination of everything really.

Offline PepeMAGA

she looks a bit nasty bud, maybe discount this an your ebony exp. and try and find a nicer example - maybe in the West mids.

Offline happyend

Also been there, multiple accounts on aw with same mobile number. Parked in business centre near Chinese Fong. Not sure who I saw as was last minute (planB) phone call. Only had car keys and agreed £65 on me - best way if you can.

Offline RogerBoner

I don't like the look of her skin, it looks rough rather than smooth and soft. There must be some beautiful black girls available in Nottinghamshire. If your intuition is telling you that you were robbed then you probably were as you are experienced in this game
External Link/Members Only
I'll road test these new ladies for you over the next few days. GN pointed out that they had poor reviews which I have taken as a challenge. I'm just going to satisfy them in every way possible.
I tried a pill for the first time with Hanna and afterwards had to WhatsApp her to apologise as it turned into a filthy session and I felt that I had over-used the poor lass.
Good luck with finding a good black girl. I once had a long weekend fling with one in Camden Town and oral at a couple of massage parlours.  I'm up for a change and I have never been with a Polish or a Romanian.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I don't like the look of her skin, it looks rough rather than smooth and soft. There must be some beautiful black girls available in Nottinghamshire. If your intuition is telling you that you were robbed then you probably were as you are experienced in this game
I'll road test these new ladies for you over the next few days. GN pointed out that they had poor reviews which I have taken as a challenge. I'm just going to satisfy them in every way possible.
I tried a pill for the first time with Hanna and afterwards had to WhatsApp her to apologise as it turned into a filthy session and I felt that I had over-used the poor lass.
Good luck with finding a good black girl. I once had a long weekend fling with one in Camden Town and oral at a couple of massage parlours.  I'm up for a change and I have never been with a Polish or a Romanian.

The money I'm 90% sure went missing at her place, about £100 but obviously can't prove that.
The new girls in town have been around a bit matey I wasn't that bother the last time around but out of the two I'd go for Angel :) I could do with seeing Hana again, always a good time if not too good sometimes haha I bet she will be moving on soon? There must be about 5-6 of the Thai girls in 2 flats now?
I've done my homework and there just isn't the hot black girl within 20 miles I may have to widen my search as recommended to Birmingham 

Let me know how you get on matey, I'd recommend taking headache tablets at the same time you take a blue, Saturday night was a really bad headache for me after 2/3 tablet but I was stiff as a pole.

Offline RogerBoner

I don't want to take the tablets regularly as it transformed the session from 2 pops to a never-ending boning and I found it difficult to come.  Just booked the new Rapewalk Thai and when I asked who was the best between Diane and Angel the maid said it is the same girl with two profiles!!  Clearly the girls in the photos are similar but definitely different so it will be an interesting afternoon today.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I don't want to take the tablets regularly as it transformed the session from 2 pops to a never-ending boning and I found it difficult to come.  Just booked the new Rapewalk Thai and when I asked who was the best between Diane and Angel the maid said it is the same girl with two profiles!!  Clearly the girls in the photos are similar but definitely different so it will be an interesting afternoon today.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you are lucky in that you get on with the maid/pimp, so are able to extract some of the lies/scam they post on AW.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 12:23:59 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
They must be getting desperate for business, they've been advertising Pinky (yeah another one I know) and I'm sure she has never been around, not in 6-9 months at least.

Offline Darkepool

Just read your review and possibly dodged a bullet but I'm not sure whether it's the same gal that I nearly tried today. The only ad I can find is on uk classified but the link isn't working. Here's her phone number 07434814942 which if it's Googled,  an ad comes up with a couple of photos. This being one of them.

Do you think it's her?

Cheers for the review, btw.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If she has a Manchester accent it's her, the leg photo....hard to say she had slim legs as such but to identify her from that, I'm not that good sorry.

I've googled the number and found the page you mention, the second photo on there does look more like her.

I visited her in the Plesley area of Mansfield
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:52:22 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Darkepool

Nice one, Nervous Jimmy reckons it's her, Manc accent etc.

Sorry to her you lost money too. That's proper bad form...

Hugo Victor

Her profile has gone mate.
Could be that she did take your money.  Otherwise, why would she ask you to leave the clothes there?  Never happened to me before.

Thanks for the review, I have never actually had sex with a 100% black woman.  One for the bucket list I guess.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her profile has gone mate.
Could be that she did take your money.  Otherwise, why would she ask you to leave the clothes there?  Never happened to me before.

Thanks for the review, I have never actually had sex with a 100% black woman.  One for the bucket list I guess.

Check out Kira, as well as others. A member on here is helping her sort out Accom for a tour of the East Mids.  No excuses now  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131882.0