My never ending search for new pussy to fuck led me yet again down the newbie route as I was in the mood to venture to places new. I had spotted Maria as soon as she appeared on AW at the beginning of November 2016 and TBH I thought she was TGTBT. Regardless of this I filed her in my maybe list and waited and watched.
Well she started to pick up a bit of feedback and some of it was from punters who have seen lasses I have been looking at so I thought fuck it why not. Then low and behold a review for a blow and go appeared and the punter in question confirmed she is for real and that what you see is what you get. Need I say anymore as I just couldn’t help myself.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+
The short version.A piss poor excuse for a punt with a disinterested sack of spuds. I’d have been better off in a parlour as or even better I should have just had a fucking wank.
Fuck me did I just punt a Yorkshire lass or was she actually a Romanian in disguise ??
First I am going to describe her.Maria is IMHO a FAF stunner, well I would say that wouldn’t I as she’s just my type. Age wise I reckon the 24 years she claims is a little generous and that she’s a couple of years older. Her silky black hair is really long, nearly to her bum, and the look really suits her. Her AW pictures don’t hide anything as she’s not shy so her face is clearly shown. What you see in the pictures is what you get in the room. She stands at just about 5’7” and is the size 8 her AWank profile claims.
I reckon her stats are 32-26-32 and I reckon that the DD cup she claims them to be isn’t far off.
The booking process.I contacted Maria via AW messaging a week before I wanted to see her and also texted her. A flurry of messages and it turned out she does her incalls at a hotel in Barnsley.
Game on so I asked her for an hours getting to know you meeting.
The waiting game.A good wait as she was flirty and chatty. This culminated in a couple of texts on the day about my dress request.
The Venue.A large chain 4* hotel on the outskirts of Barnsley.
The meeting.So cometh the day cumeth the man. I set off with time to spare and arrived at the agreed location with 10 minutes to spare. I let Maria know I was there and she then she kept me waiting. TBH the alarm bells should have started to ring but I was horny as hell and in need of a ball emptying.
Finally 40 minutes after my allotted time I got the call. So up I trotted and tapped on the door. Maria did the hiding behind the door bit but I have to say when she opened the door I felt I was the cat that had got the cream.
Maria was wearing a long black see threw shawl, 5” heels and a bra and that was that.
Being a gentleman I sorted the business immediately and sat on the bed as she stashed the cash.
Maria now came towards me and I made my move. Well FFS she pulled away from me like I stank of shit after the briefest contact of our lips. Now I wouldn’t mind but I’m always squeaky clean and swill my mouth with good strong mouthwash before I enter the room. Then the sniffling started as it became quite apparent she had a heavy cold. FFS if she’s not well she shouldn’t have been working.
I should have asked for my money back and walked but mini me had seen that arse so by now I had a raging hardon and wanted to fuck her.
Maria now helped me to undress. I had by now lost all interest in kissing her, and onto the bed we got after Maria removed the shawl, her bra though stayed on. Maria knelt at my side and lent over me whilst playing with a tube of cream. She now puts some of the cream on her hands and starts playing with my cock. What followed was a piss poor attempt at a blow job, very shallow, interspersed with a quite furious hand job. So I tells her to sit on my face and carry on playing with my cock in the hope that she would do a good job of sucking my dick so that I could CIM, we'd agreed CIM which is on her likes and this had been agreed to prior to the meet.
Well she sits on my face so I had a sniff and all was good, nice clean bald pussy, so in I dived. Not so at the other end where the furious handjob continued and my dick saw very little of the inside of her mouth. TBH I was close to popping as the death grip she had on my cock was as good as I could have done myself BUT I wasn’t there for a handjob as I’m quite capable of DIY if that is what I’m after.
So I now suggested it was fuck time. So on with the rubber which she asked me to apply and then I asked her to climb on board in reverse. On she hopped and after a couple of bounces she tells me she’s tired and can we try something else. Doggie being my suggestion as I now wanted to fill the rubber and see what the time was. So she assumes the position with her legs tight shut and I mounted her. Not a single bit of effort on her part whatsoever she was as passive as a bag of spuds. Well I just smashed into her as hard and as fast as I could. Maria’s lacklustre attempt at the earlier blow job had left me with the feeling that if I had asked for CIM there was no way she would have taken my load in her mouth. Well she hadn’t exactly done a good job of sucking my dick had she, so I filled the rubber and that was that.
No offer of assistance to clean up instead she says to me you can have a shower now. WTF !!! So I checked the clock and it said I’d used 35 minutes of my hour. I now says to her we’ve still got plenty of time left what about round 2 ?? Well she now checked her phone, even though there was a huge clock on the dressing table and tells me oh we’ve only actually got 10 minutes left so you best have your shower.
Well I couldn’t be bothered to argue. So I showered and left 45 minutes after I entered the room.
The money bit.I paid Maria £130 for an hour of her time.
In conclusion.A piss poor excuse for a punt with a disinterested sack of spuds. I’d have been better off in a parlour or even better I should have just had a fucking wank.
Absolutely fucking shocking.