Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Malvina, West Drayton 3830792  (Read 631 times)

3 review(s) for  alesandra... (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline NuruGuru

The whore house in West Drayton seems to be back in full swing and as I was in Heathrow I thought I'd go for a quickie.

I only wanted a 15 minute pump and dump which is £40.

I have seen a couple of the girls in the flat before, and even though I'd been a sucker for the B&S, the service has always been decent to good, but I've always gone in with these girls expecting a bad punt....and today that was true, so I wasn't too bothered.

Girl : Decent looking, small, petite, true to the pictures, in person, lots of freckles is what I noticed. A previous (and well seasoned punter) review suggested that she spoke good English, however, I felt this wasn't the case. She understood basic English, but any form of attempted conversation usually resulted in a blank response or "WHAT IZ DEEZ?"

SERVICE: She kept asking if I wanted "blowjob only" - to which I said no, I want BJ and I wanna fuck. It's simple enough. We both got naked and lay on a dirty bed.
She did everything covered, which I don't mind, but she wouldn't even give me a handjob uncovered. She slipped on the rubber whilst I was modestly shrivelled at 0.5 inches. Once it was on, she sat with her back towards me and leant in and started sucking. The BJ itself was OK, but the way she had her back to me made it feel very mechanical as if she was just going through the motions. I couldn't even get my hands around to cop a feel of her perky tits.

After several minutes I got a bit bored and asked to fuck. It was clear she didn't want to establish any sort of eye contact so I told her I like doggy. On all 4's I banged her hard til finish.

To her credit, she at least got a tissue and pulled the johnny off. She ran to the bathroom and I could her her brushing her teeth. Seriously, she could've waited til I left.

As I was leaving, saw another punter in the hallway who I had seen walking into the building earlier (he looked happy though, looks like we both had 15mins)

I give this a negative because I;ve had 15min pump and dumps where the girl is a lot more engaging and really fun. This (even though I expected it) was just another notch on the belt. Her attitude stank.

However, if you're not bothered about any sort of intimacy and just want to bust a nut, this might not be a bad option. I wouldn't make it a first or second option, but if plans A&B fall through, this might...MIGHT be just about enough.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review.....she looks a curvy bitch.....wish I could do 15 mins with SP's like this would save some dough......( I need longer :dash:)