External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI went into this punt with very low expectations and still found myself disappointed
Comms were very good
Asked Anna to wear something specific and she did not
Entered the flat and as I removed my shoes, I heard a child crying in the next room - very uncomfortable with this
Anna employs all sorts of time wasting techniques and tried to tidy the room before the punt even started
Her OWO technique is very poor
Body is okay 6/10 - She has a gut
Face was heavily peppered with a thick layer of make up
The Punt:
Anna lies flat on the bed and looks up at the ceiling like a starfish and I had to take the lead
After she started oral, it was very poor technique
Her handjob technique is terrifying and it felt like she was trying to rip my cock off
I tried a few positions with her and I had to do all the work as she just lay there or just sat on me
Im guessing Anna is a newbie as she was very amateur in all areas
After my first pop, she went on her phone and began scrolling through facebook
I brought her attention back to the punt and reque
sted a massage and after a while, she began playing with my cock and continued her poor OWO
By this point, i gave up on the punt and left 10 minutes early as I lost interest
After i got ready to leave, I was asked to stay in the bedroom as the Sergei was roaming the halls while on the phone and he was very loud
Her english is very limited and I think the comms were handled by someone else
Positives: has a nice ass
This has now become my worse punt alongside Anita.
VFM: Absolutely not and it was my cheapest punt
Recommend: NO!!!