Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missnaughtyno1 , village on the outskirts of Durham  (Read 1856 times)

5 review(s) for naughtynatalie76 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Kev3773

In response to another thread and my input on there I felt it only fair to do a review of my own. Bear in mind this was about 3 months ago.
Initial coms via AW went well and she came across well. We discussed my requirements and we both seemed happy to go ahead. An appointment was made for the next day. Given address on the morning, it was a village on the outskirts of Durham, decent area reasonably discreet entrance.
On entering first impressions not the best. Not awful looking but older than I was expecting, looks as if she has had a bit of a hard life. She came across nice enough so went ahead as looks aren't everything. Nice clean house, into the bedroom which again well presented. Money out of the way then she took off her dressing gown and she was wearing a vest top and knickers underneath.It was then I noticed the extent of he tattoos, several quite large ones and some smaller ones including one on her hand which I'm not a fan of. Some kissing not dfk so not a good start,mutual fondling then she went down to give me oral which was OK not the best not the worst I've had. I then went down on her and slid my hand up her top at the same time she then removed it, in hindsight I wish she hadn't as she revealed more tattoos and a rather saggy stretched belly. After a bit of this decided to get the deed done, on with the Mac started with mish then asked her to turn over for doggy, she liked better this way nice arse. I then asked her to lube up for anal (we had discussed this prior and she was happy with it even though not on her profile) she said she was too sore so this put a damper on the situation so I finished off where I was. Got ready had a decent chat as she seems a canny lass, left feeling a bit deflated and wouldn't return. I would advise anyone considering visiting to look at her private pics, only 60p. Most of her tattoos are on show but still don't think they are entirely accurate. I think 10+ years ago she would have been decent  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Online Kev3773

Thanks Admin, I should know better  :hi:

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review a justified negative

Offline the game

Cheers for the review alfie  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks Admin, I should know better  :hi:
Surprised SM wasn't on your case  :sarcastic:

Online Kev3773

Surprised SM wasn't on your case  :sarcastic:

I'm sure he would have been but Admin was quick to put me right  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I'm sure he would have been but Admin was quick to put me right  :sarcastic:

Too Fekin right "You Orrible, Orrible little Man"................................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

Offline Sar-Major

He did get on it  :D

Glad to be of assistance Alfie Boy................. :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac