Author Topic: Tia maria xxx  (Read 2478 times)


2 review(s) for Tia maria xxx  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
2 review(s) for perfectpolly18 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline traphunter1233

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

Met this WG twice on her last profile.

Not too much to say as I only went for 15 min service each time. I asked her to suck me off whilst rubbing her feet in my face, which she happily obliged with.

The blowjob was nothing special with a bit too much quick hand wankery, but I was after a quick and easy bust anyhow. Her feet felt nice and she made me cum hard. She was pleasantly surprised by the size of my load, so was a nice finish both times.

I would say she could do with dropping her prices a bit given she wasn't overly into it etc, but she did everything I asked.

Figure was nice, same girl as the pics etc

Nothing to write home about but if you're after a quick bust then go for it. Those of you who are more particular for a sensual GFE, this might not be the girl for you.


Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Was she previously known as Alexa something?

I had her on my hotlist, but her price constantly fluctuated between £120-£160 an hour if I remember correctly?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Hmm intriguing as this lass has the look and body shape that floats my boat.

That arse certainly looks the business.

Did you go for a 15 minute GFE or was this just a blow and go ??

Offline traphunter1233

Was she previously known as Alexa something?

I had her on my hotlist, but her price constantly fluctuated between £120-£160 an hour if I remember correctly?

Yeah that's the one. I was looking for her again as I wouldn't mind another go. She sometimes does hotel incalls in Barnsley which is where I visited her.

Hmm intriguing as this lass has the look and body shape that floats my boat.

That arse certainly looks the business.

Did you go for a 15 minute GFE or was this just a blow and go ??

It was kinda just a blow and go. She did make an effort for some intimacy etc but it's not what I'm into. I like to just get my dick wet, blow and go.

She certainly has a nice body, her arse was very round and squishy if my memory serves me well.

Online YorkshireLad

Where abouts in Leeds does she work from?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Yeah that's the one. I was looking for her again as I wouldn't mind another go.


Any idea what that old profile is and did she have any reviews ??


She certainly has a nice body, her arse was very round and squishy if my memory serves me well.


Nice to hear that what you see is what you get. I reckon she'll look mighty fine  :diablo: :diablo: with me banging away behind her.

Offline traphunter1233

Where abouts in Leeds does she work from?

Not sure. I saw her in hotels in Barnsley.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Where abouts in Leeds does she work from?

I think - don't quote me on this - she worked from the Stanningley/Farsley/Pudsey kind of area, but this may not be where she works from now.

She used to flit between Leeds and Barnsley.

Offline PussyLover789

I emailed her today asking is she was available for an outcall, she replied with "Yes" then asked what day & time i would like, i then emailed her back with the time and date but she hasnt read the 2nd message yet, Now im wondering if i should, she looks nice though