Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming and Strapon  (Read 3771 times)

machohuka

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to travel in business to London in a few weeks and i am looking to try out a few things. I'm looking for a provider who is into giving DFK, OWO, Rimming and strapon. The provider should possess good technique in all these aspects and not just provide the service for name sake.

I have read several threads on the subjects, however, most of them are out of date. but from what i have gathered the two popular choices are Anika Kiss and Sweetteen_Julia 20 (links provided beloe)

External Link/Members Only

I would appreciate if i could recommendations from you guys.

Offline Bigboy247

Try Nicoletta. Fantastic owo and rimming, great with a strap-on too.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

machohuka

Thanks Bigboy. Is this the girl you are referring to??

She is quoting 500GBP/1HR, isnt that way too much?

Offline Londonpunter30

I'd recommend red haired cutie on adult work.. not sure if she does rimming but looks great and is kinky too.. can be a full on Dom or mixed in with gfe

Offline Bigboy247

This is the girl External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on here. Her site is down at the mo, but was working a few days ago - she was also available around New Year.

The best OWO I've ever had.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Stones69

You have found the best already, of the two, Anika is in the nicest place but harder to get to. STJ is central but with cramped room. STJ is also younger.

machohuka

Thank you guys.

Both Anika and STJ had the best reviews that is why i checked. i just wanted to know if they had good technique in rimming.

I'm also curious about curios alicia gold who seems to expert at it.