Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss english lolly  (Read 935 times)

1 review(s) for English amber-rose (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

This was utter shambles.

I called and presumably it was the maid who never picks up the phone and texted back "please text".

I messaged back and enquired for services which was all confirmed and agreed. Specifically I mentioned in my message that I would appreciate if she doesn't smoke as I have allergy to it. This was all fine and agreed promptly.

A few hours later the girl arrived and she was already 10 minutes late. When she got out of the car, she immediately lit up a cigarette and said "what's up?". I said to her that I specifically requested her not to smoke and she just carried on and replied, "what do you want to do then?" I asked where she is from and she said she's from Leeds. I offered her chewing gum which she refused; I just found her very cold and distant and didn't want to be there so no chance she would have done any services which I've requested for previously. I am not 100% sure if she is the girl in the picture, she isn't a bad looking girl though equally she is not a stunner.

What a complete waste of time, I should have learnt and never gone for an outcall. I have done this a few times and it's always been very stressful and some randomer rocks up and tries to make you play by their rules in your very own house.

I was left incredibly frustrated and still very horny. I saw the thread about talent pool in London completely dried up the last few months, I couldn't agree more.

Wish me better luck next time.

Offline Bilbao

I saw her in the week after a no show and I should have learnt that an unplanned meeting never goes well. She was quite distant throughout and conversation was one way with replies very much one line replies. She wasn't unfriendly it's just it was clear she wasn't delivering on the description in her profile - no dfk on offer, very passive and quite tense, she barely wanted to kiss at all - owo provided but quite toothy, ro she seemed to enjoy and was clean at least - she was reasonably tight and I managed a couple of pops - concur she smokes and smells of it, not ugly but not a stunner. She is the one who msgs on the phone, she drives herself from a west London home.
All in all was left disappointed - I'll learn eventually :)

CheeseInferno

I saw her in the week after a no show and I should have learnt that an unplanned meeting never goes well. She was quite distant throughout and conversation was one way with replies very much one line replies. She wasn't unfriendly it's just it was clear she wasn't delivering on the description in her profile - no dfk on offer, very passive and quite tense, she barely wanted to kiss at all - owo provided but quite toothy, ro she seemed to enjoy and was clean at least - she was reasonably tight and I managed a couple of pops - concur she smokes and smells of it, not ugly but not a stunner. She is the one who msgs on the phone, she drives herself from a west London home.
All in all was left disappointed - I'll learn eventually :)
I'll back this up with a third poor review. Havent had time to post my own properly. She responded to a RB on AW, fit enough body and nice enough but a bit thick really so no conversation and no real warmth for her. Sucked and swallowed like a pro and tight fanny but after DATY I've had an itchy top lip for a week - make of that what you will. I'd steer clear if I were you guys.