Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Punting When....  (Read 1761 times)

Skills

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
1. You see an attractive girl exit Old Street Station looking at directions on her phone wheeling an overnight suitcase and wonder if she's checking in to the local Travelodge to see clients..

2. Whenever you go in the UK / London you check the local WGs on AW..

Pleas continue with more examples.....

Offline Home Alone

... the monthly Bank statement arrives, showing sums like £100 or £120 being withdrawn from ATMs in towns/cities other than the one where you live!

Yes the postman has just been, actually; how did you guess?! ;)  :D

Offline big-paul-86

you book a WG even though you dont feel like getting laid just because you have nothing else to do

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,079
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
This is more or less a duplicate of an older,  longer thread "you know you're a punter when........:."

Offline Honestperv

...you fucked a non-wg the night before and still fancy a punt.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
You read UKP too much and realise there's already a thread that pretty much covers this...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19404.msg1421849#new

Normalguy20172017

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When you just want to hump everyone

Bud$

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When you get married to someone or are seeing someone with whom you have great sex but you still go and see working girls
When you can't really afford it
When you have to lie about it
When you get an std but still don't give it up
When you come away from a punt and feel you've let yourself down again
If you can't tell your children, sister, friends, work mates etc.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 09:18:00 pm by Bud$ »

mediumjoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 Well that's just great Bud$. So if you get an std  you're going to keep on punting . Ffs  that's a lousy thing to do.  I don't normally have a go  at people on here, but you're a complete TOSSER.

Bud$

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well that's just great Bud$. So if you get an std  you're going to keep on punting . Ffs  that's a lousy thing to do.  I don't normally have a go  at people on here, but you're a complete TOSSER.
I didn't say that I'd done that. The title is you know you're addicted when....it's not about describing what you or I have actually done. Besides, you, I or 'one' to be posh can get an STD and then have it seen to, cured, got rid of, or in the case of genital herpes have it but not have an outbreak (therefore it's not contagious) and still have sex with someone, even un-protected sex and not pass on the STD because you. I or one hasn't got it any longer or it's dormant (e.g. herpes) - I'm trying to be very specific so that you understand, joe.
And just to clarify even further. I have never had sex with anyone whilst I've had an STD, or a cold or flu or a cough because any of those could be passed on.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:49:31 pm by Bud$ »

mediumjoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
  Okay Bud understand now.  One has to be so careful !

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

When you come away from a punt and feel you've let yourself down again


Really ?? I never feel I've let myself down for fucking a pro$$ie. I was fucking one of my fave regulars up the bum earlier today and I certainly didn't let myself down as I uttered the magic words "I'm gonna cum up your bum BBE"  :D :D and then filled the rubber.

Now if you'd have written "When you come away from a punt that you knew you should have walked from, when the ugly cunt opened the door, and you still fucked her anyway" that would have been more like it IMHO.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
, but you're a complete TOSSER.

Well Bud, you've confirmed that by reporting the above as abuse, seriously Grow the fuck up  :hi:

So you now spam the reports by reporting my comment as abusive, what are you 9 years old or something?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:24:46 pm by James999 »

Bud$

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now if you'd have written "When you come away from a punt that you knew you should have walked from, when the ugly cunt opened the door, and you still fucked her anyway" that would have been more like it IMHO.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
That's a way to feel 'let down' yes. I didn't feel like explaining everything I wrote. It would have ended up being essay length. Another way to feel 'let down' is if the punt doesn't live up to your expectations. I wasn't either saying that all of the criteria I listed apply to me. When I read the title I just took it as meaning when does a person know they're addicted. I know I am but not all of them apply to me. They don't need to to be 'addicted' and there's nothing especially wrong (meaning immoral) to being addicted to something, unless it's harming someone, including yourself. There is another way of knowing you're addicted, though. It's when you become defensive, in denial, about your addiction.