Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana seriously sensual massage Whitechapel  (Read 7034 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

External Link/Members Only

Comms    Excellent. First try I'd had to cancel an hour before and she thanked me. 3 visits since and no problems any item

Location Very nice tidy flat between the Hospital and the Mosque. 500 yard freom Whitechaple station. Typical busy anonymous London street with wide pavements. She tells you Flat no by phone once you are close. Flat is a little hard to find at rear of block so pay attention.  Nice shower, clean towel. Offered before and after.
Worth adding that this is the best massage table I've experienced. Your head sits in a hoop she sticks into the end. Absolutely comfortable and you can see here feet as she moves around the table.

LOOKS
Pics are likely a few years old and slightly stretched . But she's a fine looking woman, possibly mid late 30's  and well preserved. Tall and relatively slim with small but lovely tits. Face is quite attractive but sadly not a stunner.  Greets you in scanty out fit and after shower its bra and panties. If FS is ever on offer I certainly want my turn.

Manner
For an EE she's friendly and quite welcoming, told me she's Russian and I presume she's now back from her holiday. But once the massage starts she's purely professional with no small talk.

3 visits

Sensual  She's a great masseur and she builds interest with the skill and lovely movements of her hands .  At first strong – a proper massage -  but then faster and more teasing.  Then her finger tips dance all over you and its exciting.  She whispers in your ear something like “ turnover you flabby arsed capitalist this is your lucky day” but then my Russian is crap and it sounds perfect to me.
Teases your arse and HE.   
This is arguably the best value. An amateur Thai up the road in Stratford will rub her hand s all over you and then spoil the mood by haggling before agreeing to HJ for £45+20.   Diana is a professional and while you loose th e WSWS (She will) element she's a better masseur and totally sensual for £5 more.

Body to Body.  I forgot to mention the properly hot oil and this is another turn on. Again a great massage turning more and more sensual.  You can hear her drop her undies and she starts moving across your back. There's a little surprise here and it takes but a second to work out what, but it's great.
Regarding touching. This is always controlled by Diana. She will hold your hand in place as she blows in your ear and slides so close and then away. Eventually she lets you caress certain parts but its limited and I can see this wont please everyone. However its part of her thing. If its possible she's doing a sort of dominatrix pleasuring g you at her pace and desire?  Her eye contact during HE is intense.  £90 is bang in the middle of what I end up paying in a London massage place for B2B and she is the best at this.

Tantric.  All of above and several of her fingers where the sun don’t shine. I think she spend s longer on the purely pleasure bits during this session but its hard to be sure. I started the thread wondering what all the fuss about prostrate massage was and even Diana's best efforts didn’t do it for me. Like 4 others it just distracts me and makes it harder to come at all. But I cant fault the effort or the skill but I wont be trying this again  £120/

She's a pleasant woman to have a quick chat with after. It's all timed to perfection but the prostrate bit made our session run well over and she wasn't fretting about time.

A little peck to say goodnight. I will be back
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:02:54 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline CJA24

RE: TANTRIC MASSAGE

Isit the same technique as the b2b massage and sweedish massage?

If so why does she charge £120 when she gave me a prostate massage for £60, i just asked nicely.

Thanks

peter296

is HR included in the prices?

Offline Titti Tatti

Have been away and just seen this

ON re reading review I remember being interrupted at home and finishing the review quickly. Yes HR included  is definitely part of what she offers. Bordering on edging, but every bit as professional as the rest of what she does.

Writing this with a happy memory smile on my face.

Offline clay08

Offline penguinfeet

Is there any parking free nearby??