Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know of any good massage places around the Harrow area? / VFM duo  (Read 657 times)

Offline baranabus96

Hiya gents and ladies of ukpunting, I'm using my comeback to UKP and punting in general as a chance to try new things, So far i've got the "disappointing punt" box ticked and will have done some light BDSM and sub games by the end of the week.

The two things i'm after now are:

A good massage ending in some HR preferably from an attractive masseuse and some touching/kissing allowed at the end. There's this place in northwood External Link/Members Only that I saw linked somewhere here but the services aren't clear and there seem to be some differences between the pinner and northwood info. Also different girls at each i'd assume so it would be a dice roll going in blind. If they also offered sex at the end that would be a bonus too but not expected or required.

A VFM duo for my first threesome, I know it's a long shot but i've seen a couple of offers on AW for duos at close to reasonable hourly prices due to discounts they were offering at the time but they are/were nowhere near where I live (Harrow area). I won't be too fussy with these as I know  with VFM duo as a limiter i'm already firing down a 1mm wide barrel but preferably young and with big tits.

I'm not too fussed about the threesome but would be willing to travel 40 minutes or so for a good massage as mentioned.