Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Chananan, Ashton (Wigan)  (Read 4790 times)

Offline Tecova

Price: £35/hour
Service: Normal massage, no extras
Lady: Late 30s but not good judge of age, reasonable looking.

Went in just to scope it out.  First day it's been open.  I think the lady is rare in only offering massage but there is also a lady in Swinton who does the same (Kannika?)

The massage was great with occassional accidental CC.  That's as much as it goes with a towel put on you at some parts of the massage.

Overall experience is a neutral as I was hoping it could be a fairly local go-to with extras on offer.  Don't let it put you off if you just want a straight massage.  The search continues however...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pj2006

Did you get the impression definetly no extras? Did you ask the quetion? Fairly local for me to.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Lovethai)
Banned by:

Offline Tecova

In slightly broken English, she said 'Not like other Thai, no naughty customer here, no naughty naughty hahaha.'  I didn't ask the question, she just said that as I lay down.

Offline Pj2006

Ok cheese mate thats fair enough, thanks for the info.
Banned by:

Offline Pj2006

I am goin to give this place a go later today see what i can get
Banned by:

Offline Iansaint

I am goin to give this place a go later today see what i can get
how did it go pj?

Offline Pj2006

how did it go pj?
wont be going back, defo no extras and not the best looker tbf late 40s pos early 50s, not a bad massage though.
Banned by:

Offline Mctavish1967

I'm sure that extras will be offered sooner rather than later once they realise business is quiet.

Offline SmoothieNeil

Did you have everything off for the massage?

Might be tempted to visit this Saturday if I'm free and chance my arm

Online scutty brown

Has she got pictures of orchids on the wall? Or orchids as pot plants?
If she hasn't then you've probably no chance. Orchids have a certain cultural meaning to Thais, Chinese and other orientals. Look at a single flower and think what it looks like....
Nearly every thai place I know that offers FS, and most of those that just offer extras have orchids or pictures of them on display

Offline Pj2006

If she hasn't then you've probably no chance. Orchids have a certain cultural meaning to Thais, Chinese and other orientals. Look at a single flower and think what it looks like....
Nearly every thai place I know that offers FS, and most of those that just offer extras have orchids or pictures of them on display
didnt see any orchards haha!
Banned by:

Offline billy12345

Pity was looking for somewhere local to there to nip out to in lunch , any other ideas local to that ??

Offline UKd0g

Extras are confirmed.... very good

Offline billy12345

Great How much  ??   What's she offering ???  thanks

Online scutty brown

what did she give you?
Dog biscuit? Bonio?

Offline Pj2006

any word on what extras are on offer and was it lady called bella shes the one ive seen but i have heard there are other girls there.
Banned by:

Offline addictedtothai

I would be very surprised, Bella has always been consistent in rejecting requests for HE, ever since she opened in Ashton

Offline Pj2006

I would be very surprised, Bella has always been consistent in rejecting requests for HE, ever since she opened in Ashton
yes i would agree ive seen bella 3 times and she as never offered any extras
Banned by:

Offline UKd0g

No idea on names but I have had extras from 2 different employees. One 40s and one 30s.
any word on what extras are on offer and was it lady called bella shes the one ive seen but i have heard there are other girls there.

Offline Lovethai

Few ladies working here im pretty sure they all offer the usual hapoy ending im planning a trip shortly i have been to the other 2places in ashton and can comfirm they pretty average! So happy to see chanannan.

Offline Lovethai

I have been advised by a friend that as been chanannan that the staff and owner all are more than happy to oblige once in the room but they are very very cautious on the phone!

Offline tincrusher

Any further info on this place might  call in.... any info on what the current girls look like

Cheers tin

Offline Lovethai

I havent had chance yet but im told by a good friend they are not the best looking but will be able to send you away happy!! I am due a visit soon so if you do go any info would be good.

Offline Iansaint

Few ladies working here im pretty sure they all offer the usual hapoy ending im planning a trip shortly i have been to the other 2places in ashton and can comfirm they pretty average! So happy to see chanannan.

Whats the other 2 places pal,

Offline Lovethai

Ashton thai spa and there's a lady called sky doing massage from her house advert on gumtree. Am told chananan well worth a visit though plenty on offer so I am going to call in soon. I am new to area so just working my way through a few! Best so far was malee in Bolton.

Offline Iansaint

Ashton thai spa and there's a lady called sky doing massage from her house advert on gumtree. Am told chananan well worth a visit though plenty on offer so I am going to call in soon. I am new to area so just working my way through a few! Best so far was malee in Bolton.

Any link on sky? Ive been chanan few time always left happy

Offline Lovethai

You seen Bella at chananan? I found the number for sky on gumtree don't know how to link on here sorry mate. My pal reckons Bella at chananan is game for plenty? Any thoughts?

Sky was ok but Ashton thai little cheaper.

Offline Lovethai

Ps if you looking for good HE I would suggest Tia in Farnworth, best he I've had since moved to area. Malee best looking by a long way.

Offline Iansaint

U got a link for sky? Ive been chanan few times now gettin bored

Offline nodder

U got a link for sky? Ive been chanan few times now gettin bored

⬆️⬆️

Offline Lovethai

Nodder has kindly put the link on ian.

Offline Iansaint

Cheers boys ill give her a go whuch one is bella at chanan the girl who works during the week woth the owner? If so.yes i have she gives a great massage

Offline Lovethai

Pretty sure bella is the owner no idea of the other girls names.

Offline Cjh86

Hi mate.. which Thai places have you found are best to offer Full Service