Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laila X - London  (Read 1880 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishLailaX (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baranabus96

Hi gents and ladies of ukpunting, I'm pretty new to the site but not so new that I don't know the basics of what's what. I know first time posters and reviewers are often met with suspicion. I had another account about a year ago but as far as i'm aware it got deactivated along with my old AW acc when I thought I was finished.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

9/10

comms Were generally pretty good, at one point she seemed a little annoyed when I asked if she would be okay moving the booking forward by a day but it was just her misunderstanding my wording.

Appearance/physical:

4/10 face

6/10 body

Laila hides her face in her profile pictures and i'd say there's a reason for that. She isn't by any means ugly but certainly not beautiful. She seems to have some kind of dental issue as her teeth are a bit crooked, this seemed to impact her kissing and oral skills as she was very shallow with both which didn't end up being very nice (she claims to do really good OWO and her feedback seems to agree but didn't do much for me).

I'm a big fan of big boobs and Laila has a nice big pair which were very soft to the touch, she didn't let me do much with them as she is apparently very sensitive with the same thing happening down below but enough for me to have some fun with them.

I suspect she at some point had a C-section but have no real evidence to back this up, she wore 3 different outfits during the booking and all 3 covered her midsection. She also mentioned having a kid but that's all there is backing that up. I asked if she would be mind taking it off but she said she preferred keeping some clothes on (even though she must have been boiling under the covers when we were chatting away between sessions).

services offered vs services delivered:

Plenty of sex in mish and cowgirl, OWO, HJ, massage all delivered on.

Like I mentioned earlier she was very light on the kissing and for the moment when I asked her to do some FK it was like a lizard darting their tongue in for just a moment before it went back. It had been 15 months or so since I had been with a woman so I was hoping for some DFK and a proper GFE but sadly Laila didn't or couldn't deliver.

WG personality:

10/10

Laila is very nice, pleasant to talk to and seemed adaptable. We talked on a number of topics and she seemed genuinely interested in the conversations we had.

If Laila was a busty redheaded teen then I would probably go bankrupt from constant bookings with her but she isn't and for me a 10/10 personality isn't enough to get more than an initial meeting.

A little something that happened after the meet, I made a field report for the booking and I guess she didn't like what I had to say as it never appeared. She has also since deleted all but the first two emails I sent her on AW (possibly just cleaning up) which I thought was a little odd.

The meet:

I won't go into much detail here as i've spilled a lot of it over the rest of the revue. I'll mention some notable things that happened.

Despite having agreed beforehand that I was going to discretely hand her the envelope full of money at the end of the starting chat (I like to check if they are nuts before I stick my dick in them) she said something along the lines of "well let's get on with the other thing" which I assume meant payment and her reaction to the money seemed to confirm it.

I noticed that her hair smelt quite strongly of smoke, at one point she asked if I minded her going out for a smoke and as I absolutely did mind I told her just that, she said that she only smokes once a day as a way to sway me and I relented. If she only smokes once a day then why would her hair smell? either she lied or she didn't clean herself properly for the booking, either way is a  :thumbsdown: from me.

VFM:

5/10

If she's your cup of tea then go ahead, she's reasonably priced and if you are after a cuddly massage with some nice tits to play with then she's a good match. If you want a body to go with the brain then look elsewhere. I won't be returning
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:24:19 pm by baranabus96 »

Offline baranabus96

please ignore the grammatical mistakes and oddly high number of "seems" and "Seemed"s, i'm fucking tired.

Offline The_Don

please ignore the grammatical mistakes and oddly high number of "seems" and "Seemed"s, i'm fucking tired.

You had the time to posted a review  :hi:

Some genuine punters may find it useful  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

15 months without being with a woman? I know monks who get more pussy. Did you get married? Not to worry.

Welcome to UKP and thanks for posting a  review.

Hope your next one is much better.

Offline baranabus96

thanks, I have a punt tomorrow afternoon (laila was a little over a week ago). I'll be sure to post a review for that in the coming week after digesting it for a few days.

Offline Cunning Punt

There is usually only suspicion when a first-time poster writes a ridiculously glowing review with little detail, because we do get pimps and touts on here.

However, that's not something that your good first review is guilty of - good detail and balance there.

Keep 'em cumming.  :drinks: