Author Topic: How do you choose yours?  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Taylor2441

Ok, this is a "generic" post.

But what do you plan a visit to a WG, and I know there is a potential OP battering on the horizon.  For me when choosing a lady, I look for a number of points and kind of use this to score the lady on and if I decide to chose her.

Looks, location, own place/ hotel, desire to dress, role play, previous feedback, tone and general communication.  Being the analytical type 😉

Does anyone else use a scoring system?

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I use instinct and how much she appeals to me, I mean how can you use an analytic system to rank or score WG's when they are almost certainly lying about the input data ?

Offline Taylor2441

Ok ok, I left myself wide open.

I'll get my coat.

Offline Taylor2441

I use instinct and how much she appeals to me, I mean how can you use an analytic system to rank or score WG's when they are almost certainly lying about the input data ?

Very true, I guess most of my scoring is to do with my middle leg  :wacko:

Offline stewpid

My method is look+location+likes+previous UKP reviews+comms, in order of importance.

southampton.guy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I.m sure we all use an element of scoring - but for most of us, just not in any formal sense so that we appreciate that we are actually doing it.

For me, its looks, body (slim/petite), natural boobs (i hate large fake boobs), services offered, must be an incall, within my budget max, within 30 mins travel, availability and some feedback that i feel i can trust.

Offline Taylor2441

But what do you do when you are torn between 2 ladies it's just a budget for 1?

Offline pewpewpew

I do a thorough adultwork search (distance from my postcode, price per hour, dislikes bareback and unprotected sex, add whatever likes I'm looking for, exclude Romanian nationality) then go by looks, lastly by any stupid shit on her profile

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
But what do you do when you are torn between 2 ladies it's just a budget for 1?

Save one for later

Offline Taylor2441

It kind of depends on what mood I am in also.

Either, Mid thirties busty babe or a classy MILF.  I tend to steer more towards the MILF choice for one reason or another.

pking_paul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I tend to steer more towards the MILF choice for one reason or another.

I always seem to end up back looking for a slim MILF once I get bored of the beautiful but brainless.  :sarcastic:

But you have a point now I think of it.

Looks as in slim. Location = her own place sometimes / my hotel quite often. Dressed in stockings and suspenders. General communication = can converse in English.

Not bothered about role play other than GFE, feedback if possible on here, but been seen a few unreviewed MILFs the past year or so. Most didn't stay long on aw but offer a top amateur / part timer kind of genuine experience. I guess as they no longer advertise I must be on one of their lists now  :D

Offline Simon32123

I don't punt often but when I do I need all the moons to align.
Looks
DFK
Will follow my dress requirements
The AW profile without attitude
Feedback on here
Nationality (English/Polish)
Prefer English Milfs, younger Polish.
And ideally if they're doing it for fun, which is why I seek couples now
Also I get to tick a few unticked boxes.


I don't like being on the conveyor belt going through the motions and my criteria seems to work for me.

Offline Malvolio

Generally I go by the reviews on here and try to set things up in advance, but every so often I think "I really fancy a punt today" - at that point it comes down to who's got the green light on my hotlist and is answering their phone.

CardinalSin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I often look for something that many don't - a high half hour rate when booking an hour.

Women who (I guess) largely eliminate the half hour trade by charging £70-£80 for half an hour but still charge only £100-£120 for an hour have turned out to be reliably good. On Adultwork, set the half hour rate to £70+ and sort by cheapest hourly rate.

Also, less stunning women tend to try harder and you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire.



overdone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Do price & area search first then see what comes up in the photos - avoid profiles without profile pic or gallery, then pick which ones (say about 5) you wouldn't mind fucking.

Offline od13218

Depends on mood because my tastes vary- Hungarian milf/bbw/Brazilian TS/dominatrix/Chinese massage - according to mood. So first task is to pick a genre. Then price/location/looks/UKP reviews/gut feeling
Price and location first because my budget and punting windows are limited; UKP reviews are crucial- and the negative ones may not put me off depending on what the negatives *are* (see my recent review of Shabina Indian/Guyanese e.g.). Finally sometimes I get a strong gut feeling for or against a particular wg from reading their profile/reviews/pics.

Offline mrdiamond77

For me it's looks, location, what services she offers and of course if there are any reviews on UKP.  Used to be about cost as well but that has gone out of the window lately.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Used to be about cost as well but that has gone out of the window lately.

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.



It gets to a point, I just move on and look else where!

Offline baranabus96

I've proven to not be the best at choosing lately but I have a list of boxes to tick, if they tick all of them then they go on the hot list if they don't then I generally blacklist them just so I don't keep stumbling on them with future searches. There are some exceptions I make if other aspects of the WG outweigh the fact that they have a one or two crossed boxes but generally i'm adamant about it.

Boxes are:


1) no bareback
2) no bullshit extras like OWO or facials, if it doesn't cost them extra money to prepare for (like anal for instance) then why should it cost me more for them to do.
3) must not sound like a complete arse on their profile, if there are any inconsistencies or lots of ego-stroking then I just avoid them.
4) must speak at least reasonably good English, I'm terrible with languages and have enough trouble speaking to native women that I find attractive. I don't want the added potential trouble of agreeing to things she ends up not doing or there being a horrible misunderstanding during the punt.
5) Must not be an "i'm an elite courtesan of the highest order i'll have you know" type who charges ridiculous prices.

There are a lot of others but they are mostly down to preference or obvious ones. After all those boxes are ticked I take price, distance and location into account but so far i've punted anyone that fills the bill and hasn't ended up acting like an arse in comms.

Offline cueball

I look at all the ones I've recommended and avoid them for a start  :lol:

Offline poundstock

I have made the decision that in 2017 I will select escorts who contribute to UKE. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know something about a particular escort through their UKE contributions. I then go AW to read their profiles (not bothered about feedback and field reports) and then look for UKP reviews.