Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby!!!!!!! - Mayasmith  (Read 7754 times)

19 review(s) for MayaSmith (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Nikky_Party Queen (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
2 review(s) for SexyMaya90 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Edamn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lovely little lady with a really tight toned body. Just my thing. Soft smooth taut skin, flat stomach, shapely but slender legs, delicate neck, nice face. You've heard it before but - the photos do not do her body justice  :P
Brazilian with the rest waxed off rather than shaved which is  :thumbsup: from me. Tasted yummy.
Sex with
Oral without and CIM offered just didn't quite happen this time. COB instead.
RO tried 69 with her on top then side by side in honour of the question on here, think I liked side by side better today.
Lots of touching from both of us and I could not keep my hands off her lithe body.
Kissing which she got into with light french kissing and sometimes deeper. I suspect if she really wasn't into you it may be just kissing and if she meets someone she fancies they might be kissed harder. Not sure, i think if you insisted she would oblige.
She did do some very passionate ear nibbling which was unexpected but horny.
She was quite happy for me to take the lead and did everything and position I wanted.
She worked very hard to get a second orgasm from me which seems to be getting more difficult at my age. Had a fantastic glow in my bollocks for ages afterwards  :cool:
60 minutes for £100. Very clean tidy spacious flat, somebody was there on computer or watching TV but I was too horny to care today. Suspect it was a bloke rather than another girl but that's just a feeling.
Hungarian but her english is ok, even managed a decent little chat after round one. Some things may need explaining I expect but she has only been here 4/5 months.

Now the downside, she lives on one of the most notorious streets in Derby, real shitehole area, near another shitty area, but only a very short walk from top of town centre so safe parking can be had and bus stops from many routes.
Little further up the street are halfway houses and dossholes. Druggies, alkies and assorted scumbags are often loitering around. It was quiet when I walked up tonight, entry door not latched so straight in. If you go before 1pm it is ok, lots of traffic and pedestrians cut through there.
With the door shut and window shut we got very hot.

Alt-R

I've seen her flat mate there on a few occasions and she was also an amazingly hot, horny, lovely girl but unfortunately gone back home for a while. Not seen Maya yet, at least not naked, but I can certainly vouch for her gorgeous looks. Now she's back working, I will definitely see her soon!!  :rolleyes:

nwbrfc

I tried to see her in early March at lunchtime - a 12:15 1hour appointment. Had driven over from Burton on Trent, so a 30 minute drive. Got there and was asked by text to wait 10-15 mins as she had some people working there. Waited 25 mins and texted to say I couldn't wait any longer as I had to get back to work and wouldn't have been able to fit in a full session. 5 mins later got another text asking if I was still there - which of course I wasn't, I was a 5 mins drive away. She did apologise which was decent of her.

As Edamn said the street is very off putting. I was sat in my car for the 25 minutes I waited and could see the outside of her building. There were people in and out of it and loitering opposite it. So even if she hadn't kept me waiting, I may have been a bit reluctant to run that gauntlet. And this was before 1pm. So god knows what it must be like later in the day/evening. 

It is a shame because she looks really cute. Might have to summon up the courage to visit again - maybe wait for a very rainy day which might put off loiterers(?).

Offline superam

Gone to York for good has Maya  :dash:

pleasure

I saw Maya recently, and I can confirm she's still well worth a visit. Much more accommodating and friendly than your average EE girl, and damn cute into the bargain.

As for where she's based, she told me she's on "permanent tour" now. When I asked what she meant, she said she doesn't have a flat or anything, just keeps touring around different hotels around the country. That's a new one on me, and made me kind of sad for her, but at least she gets to travel a lot I guess!

Anyway, well worth a punt if she turns up in your home town, I'll certainly be seeing her again if she comes back here!

Offline superam

Well great news, lovely Maya is back in Derby this week. I had the pleasure yesterday  :D and my recommendation is to go and see her, she's working from a popular Hotel at the moment but looking for somewhere perm in area.

Offline monkeybucket

She looks good only thing i'm not sure about it that tatoo above her boob..not sure if its a bit...chav?

Offline superam

You wont notice that when your in position mate lol..

Offline monkeybucket

You wont notice that when your in position mate lol..

true never thought of that....and for 100sheets might be worth it to find out..

Offline Chezzie John

I wouldn't say Maya is a chav, The tattoo is a cover up. Maya's a nice lass and I liked her. There's feedback for her in another part of this section and she was well worth £100.

Offline monkeybucket

I wouldn't say Maya is a chav, The tattoo is a cover up. Maya's a nice lass and I liked her. There's feedback for her in another part of this section and she was well worth £100.
As I said when funds allow I'll go plundering. Looking forward to the game tomorrow chezzie John?

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

As I said when funds allow I'll go plundering. Looking forward to the game tomorrow chezzie John?

Should be a good atmosphere tomorrow. These games are always brilliant and full of passion - it's what being back in the FL is about. We have missed playing chesterfield. It could go either way despite the league positions - am going for 2-1 mansfield !!!

Offline monkeybucket

Should be a good atmosphere tomorrow. These games are always brilliant and full of passion - it's what being back in the FL is about. We have missed playing chesterfield. It could go either way despite the league positions - am going for 2-1 mansfield !!!

2-1 and your week bbecomes more exciting.

Offline Chezzie John

I used to be a regular years ago as my mate gave me his dole card to use to get in cheap but then they changed it so that you needed a leisure pass I.D with a photo on it :( So I've never been back since. Plus I've discovered punting since then so can't afford it but I hope you all enjoy the game. Come on Spirerites :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I used to be a regular years ago as my mate gave me his dole card to use to get in cheap but then they changed it so that you needed a leisure pass I.D with a photo on it :( So I've never been back since. Plus I've discovered punting since then so can't afford it but I hope you all enjoy the game. Come on Spirerites :)

Still recall them making it to a SF(?) and a young james beattie(?) in their team.

Offline Chezzie John

It was in the late 90's when I went and Kevin Davies was there, I was at both F A cup semi finals where we got robbed :( And at Wembley when we got promoted

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Fair result today John - both teams had their chances. Good luck at wembley.

Offline Northerndave666

Thought I'd see how many posts were about Maya and discovered a football thread had broken out instead !  :blush:

Offline monkeybucket

Thought I'd see how many posts were about Maya and discovered a football thread had broken out instead !  :blush:

beer, sex & football...the important bits in life all covered in one forum....well heres the beer :drinks:

Offline UK_T

I am fairly sure she was around a few years ago under the name EMMA something working in Leamington Spa.

What were her reasons for not doing OWO and CIM? 

Has anyone got this service from her as she looks good.

:hi:

Offline Chezzie John

She did owo and cim with me :) There was no french kissing though and that would have made it better but I'd see her again as she's a nice lass and I find her right sexy. Just going to Derby's a pain for me so I hope she comes to Sheffield again

Offline saf1976

I am fairly sure she was around a few years ago under the name EMMA something working in Leamington Spa.

What were her reasons for not doing OWO and CIM? 

Has anyone got this service from her as she looks good.

:hi:

That is the same girl. She has the distinctive tattoo on her back. She is Hungarian from memory. I had owo when I went to see but that was nearly 4 years ago now.

Offline UK_T

Thanks guys, she does look just as hot as I remember.

I am sure she said she was 20 years old then also though lol, but all good I might pay her a visit soon.

Offline saf1976

Thanks guys, she does look just as hot as I remember.

I am sure she said she was 20 years old then also though lol, but all good I might pay her a visit soon.

Haha, she was a bit older than that back then as well. I'd say she must be about 26 or 27 by now.

Offline Chezzie John

I think she told me she was 24. She's been around for a few years now

pleasure

I think she told me she was 24. She's been around for a few years now

Well I'm a bit crap at determining girl's ages, but I would have said she was early 20s at most. I guess she just looks damn good for her age. Being petite and slim with lovely smooth skin helps I guess!

Offline UK_T

Well I'm a bit crap at determining girl's ages, but I would have said she was early 20s at most. I guess she just looks damn good for her age. Being petite and slim with lovely smooth skin helps I guess!

She says she is 5.7 so I wouldn't say she is 'petite', unless she is more around 5.4 or so?

I generally prefer more petite girls  :blush:

pleasure

She says she is 5.7 so I wouldn't say she is 'petite', unless she is more around 5.4 or so?

I generally prefer more petite girls  :blush:

Well now, that's odd. I would have said she was more like 5'2 or 5'3, from my memory of her. I'm not going to call her a liar though, it's more likely that I'm as bad at judging heights as I am with ages.

Offline Chezzie John

I'd say pleasure is about right with her height. She is quite small

pleasure

I'd say pleasure is about right with her height. She is quite small

That's a relief, glad I'm not going mad! Maybe she just thinks guys tend to like taller girls, so she's using a bit of creative license. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:23:44 pm by pleasure »