Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eve-babe - Very sexy girl, unenthusiastic service  (Read 2912 times)

1 review(s) for Eve baby doll (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jonty1

External Link/Members Only

Saw Eve a while a go, around 4 months i would say, posting this now as I came across her AW profile again after she put up new pics and was thinking about seeing her again.

Paid: £50 for 30 mins

Comms - comms were ok, texted initally, she then asked me to call and asked me my nationality. Says on her profile she doesnt see Romanians or Albanians so i guess thats what it was for.
She has good english, is not the friendly. Not rude or cold but straight to the point.

Girl: She is the girl in the pics, pretty face and gorgeous body. tight with a great pair or tits that feel good in your hand. She greeted me in lingerie and heels, no hygiene concerns she was very clean, no reason to doubt shes any older than 20. One of the hottest girls I've gone to see.

Services: No FK or kissing or any type, OW, RO, CG, Mish and Doggy.

No OWO but her OW was ok, honestly the sex was enjoyable mostly because of how attractive I found her to be. Not really much enthusiasm from her end, RO did not bring about much from her either.
She also told me to be quieter so we werent heard. the location was a block of flats and she was sharing with another girl, so i can only assume she had already had noise complaints. Overall her service was forgettable and i certainly wouldn't go to her looking for a gfe but im thinking to return just for her looks and a quick pump.

Its been said before, but these EE girls would be amazing if they improved their services, but my goodness some of them are fit as fuck.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline berksboy

Its been said before, but these EE girls would be amazing if they improved their services, but my goodness some of them are fit as fuck.

That is just so very true ! Just wish they would put out a bit more as lots of them look so hot but are just so cold.

txitxi

That is just so very true ! Just wish they would put out a bit more as lots of them look so hot but are just so cold.

Fairly new to punting only had EE so far with one Brazilian. Which ethnicity have you found to put the most effort? Or specifically which girls?

Offline jonty1

Fairly new to punting only had EE so far with one Brazilian. Which ethnicity have you found to put the most effort? Or specifically which girls?

I dont really see a girl specifically because of her ethnicity/nationality. The way I try to avoid disappointment is by knowing what I want on the day and then checking UKP to see if there are any reviews for the girl I want to see, after that I always try to call the girl to confirm services or atleast by text. I have had good experiences with polish women, but ofcourse your mileage may vary. There are people who will have had terrible experiences with polish SP's. I bought up EE girls as generally speaking their services seem to be subpar, which will be backed up by a lot of the negative reviews on UKP.

Offline driver

Thanks for your review. This is what i love about this site.
As that would be a resounding NEGATIVE for me.

Each to their own as they say.

Offline aanimator

Bumping this review, just checking her current photos match up with her old ones. I think I may see her if they do

Offline brushhand811

That's a different girl, this group swap profiles but always have the photos of the girl you will see, that's why the number of views can be very high for a new face.

Offline hawai5o

:hi: The best ones are the "EE" Girls from Brazil .