Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridie of Premium (South Shields)  (Read 2355 times)

Offline trainspotter

External Link/Members Only Bridie
30 mins £60

Booked 30 mins with Bridie at relatively short notice last week when other arrangements fell through.

Incall was at a relatively discreet terraced house in South Shields

A very disappointing meeting. Bridie is a very attractive petite friendly young lady but unfortunately she was expert at delivering mimimum service with a smile.

I asked for GFE. Kissing was allowed but no tongues - OK. Oral was covered -  OK with me but would not have been with many UKP members. Bridie positioned herself expertly during oral so that I could not reach for any fondling. Oral good but I asked her to ease up or I would come. She went at it even more enthusiastically so that I did. She jumped straight off the bed and put bra back on. We hadn't got as  far as removing anything else. Meeting obviously over. No point in arguing because anything given reluctantly is not worth having. Car was parked about 2 mins away and I was back in it 15 mins after leaving it.

I notice that she is no longer on Premium's website so this review is only useful if she reappears anywhere else. A previous thread made reference to her also being Jess of Allure. Maybe someone could confirm that or put it to rest.

I am not the most demanding of punters but to me she was just taking the mick. Premium have been contacted and have given a satisfactory response.

Offline Kev3773

All reviews welcome, thanks and one to watch out for. There's just too many half arsed lasses about at the minute IMO  :hi:

Offline Slaine

What's up with Premium and their girls?

1st the awful sounding Darcey and now this one?  :dash:

Recovering Sex Addict

Ah, fuck! She looked awesome too.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Seems to have disappeared from the site now.    :unknown:

Offline Mansell

What's up with Premium and their girls?

1st the awful sounding Darcey and now this one?  :dash:

As Tiger said on the other thread, looks like now there White Knight, Utter Bollocks has fallen off his horse, maybe the girls weren't as good as he said ???

Offline the game

Thanks for the review mate another one I was very tempted to book because of her pics. That sort of effort for the money these girls get paid is totally unacceptable. I would have been out with only covered oral anyway but her performance was piss poor, you should if you have not already done so contact the agency about it even though she is not with them any longer she was when you wasted your money.

It is the same girl who worked as Jess for Allure and she is back with them under that name again
 I would post a link but the Allure site is not working for me at the moment for some reason.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review mate another one I was very tempted to book because of her pics. That sort of effort for the money these girls get paid is totally unacceptable. I would have been out with only covered oral anyway but her performance was piss poor, you should if you have not already done so contact the agency about it even though she is not with them any longer she was when you wasted your money.

It is the same girl who worked as Jess for Allure and she is back with them under that name again
 I would post a link but the Allure site is not working for me at the moment for some reason.

Here's the link, can't guarantee it'll work though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline the game

Here's the link, can't guarantee it'll work though.

Its not working for me but that is the wrong Jess mate

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Its not working for me but that is the wrong Jess mate

Thought it must be her as that's the only 'Jess' on the site, must be using another name. 

Offline the game

Thought it must be her as that's the only 'Jess' on the site, must be using another name.

She must have gone again then mate I was unable to check with not being able to access their website. I noticed when Bridey left Premium the Jess profile appeared back on the Allure website. It is a blonde lass down as only Jess. The Jess Scotland is a different girl altogether.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She must have gone again then mate I was unable to check with not being able to access their website. I noticed when Bridey left Premium the Jess profile appeared back on the Allure website. It is a blonde lass down as only Jess. The Jess Scotland is a different girl altogether.

Cheers mate, knowing my luck she'll be back on by the time you get access and make me look a right mug.  :sarcastic:

Offline the game

Cheers mate, knowing my luck she'll be back on by the time you get access and make me look a right mug.  :sarcastic:

Nope the Jess profile is gone although all the pics which were attatched to it are now on a new profile

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Nope the Jess profile is gone although all the pics which were attatched to it are now on a new profile

That isn't Jess. Scarlett used to be Sienna at Allure and has been with Allure since May and only offers outcalls.
The pics do look similar though
Xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline trainspotter

Just to flag up that Jess of Allure who is believed to be another identity for Britney has reappeared.

Offline AgedCases

Seems everything's Premium except the prossies!

Offline The Outsider

Just to flag up that Jess of Allure who is believed to be another identity for Britney has reappeared.

I'm sure some idiots will still go and see her.   :blush:  :dash: