Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky of Allure - Darlington  (Read 2456 times)

Recovering Sex Addict

Vicky of Allure

Well I did something today, that I have only ever done on one or two occasions in my 20 odd years of punting, but probably should have done a lot more: I walked. I didn't cause a big scene by storming out or anything, rather, after paying for a 45 minute session and partaking in approximately 10-12 minutes of poor services I stopped it and asked for a partial refund.

Everything seemed okay at first, had a little chat and paid Vicky. After informing me that she didn't do cim or anal, she asked me what I was after and I told her I was up for something between a GFE and PSE. As soon as we got going I sensed that Vicky wasn't comfortable. She had asked me to undress and I told her that I was alright for the minute with my clothes on, which she seemed unhappy with. Kissing was only on the lips and she seemed almost anxious.

As I tried to give her a bit of a snog, kissed her boobs and played with her pussy a little bit, she just stood there, quite awkwardly, with her arms slightly raised, giving me the impression she wasn't actually happy with me kissing or touching her. I stopped and asked her if she was okay and I said that she didn't appear very comfortable. She said she was okay, but she felt like she couldn't touch me with my clothes on, which I thought was a bit strange, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, I asked if she'd prefer it if I stripped off, to which she replied yes.

So I stripped off and she tried to go through the motions, she kissed my nipples and stuff, but I could still sense that she wasn't into it. She asked if I wanted oral and tried to get me on the bed. I told her that I prefer to stand and find that with lying on the bed I often lose my erection (didn't tell her that it was because I find it so boring). She said she was fine doing it with me standing up, but I could tell she wasn't happy.

Anyway, she gave me oral, which was vigorous enough (nearly made me come within a few minutes), but totally mechanical and unsexy; fast with no build up and no pretence at any sensuality. I actually got the impression that she was trying deliberately to make me come quickly.

By this point, Vicky was making me feel very uncomfortable. I certainly wasn't enjoying the session or Vicky's company and it was clear that Vicky really wasn't up for anything even approaching a mild GFE. I didn't feel like continuing and could see the punt was destined to go from bad to worse and so I stopped, calmly and politely said that it wasn't working, noted that she was clearly uncomfortable and we should probably discuss some recompense because I wasn't paying £80 for that.

Vicky seemed a bit taken aback and said that she would have to charge me for half an hour and could only give me £20 of the £80 back, saying that I had been happy to go ahead and that she had rendered services. I pointed out that I had already stopped her once to ask if she was uncomfortable, but that she had assured me that it was because I had my clothes on, which prompted me to attempt to continue, albeit minus my clothes. I told her I wasn't happy and refused the refund, not thinking it fair I should pay £60 for 7 min lips only kissing, lightly touching her pussy and 5 mins mechanical bj and  knowing that once I had accepted it I wouldn't be able to ask for more later. I said I would contact Allure later instead. She said she would phone them now.

Vicky got them on the phone and they agreed with her that services had been rendered and they could only give £20 back. I asked if Vicky could pass me the phone so that I could speak to them myself. I told them I was refusing to take £20, telling them that I had driven an hour there, I had an hours drive back that all I'd done was about 7 mins of kissing her on the lips and a 5 min bj. I started to say that I had seen over 60 girls in 2016 and had only received services that poor on 2 or 3 occasions and they suggested that  Vicky could wave her agency fee and give me £40. Although not fully happy to pay any money for such poor services, I accepted this offer as I didn't feel I would get any more.

Vicky and Allure were both repeating that sometimes people just don't click, but I'm a pretty experienced punter; I got the impression from Vicky that she had a little routine that she didn't want to stray from and she seemed put out by even the smallest variation. Either that or she is actually not very happy with providing a GFE.

This was my first punt of the year and  this was the first time I'd used Allure and I have to say I wasn't massively impressed. These sort of experiences put you off using the agency again, never mind not seeing the girl.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Doesn't sound good RSA, pity your first punt of the year was so bad.

Can't seem to get onto Allure's site to check but I think I liked the look of Vicky, might have to rethink now.    :hi: 

Offline Shearer1955

A very disappointing meet RSA - you were right to walk  :thumbsdown:

Recovering Sex Addict

Yes, she seemed quite uncomfortable to stand there and just lightly kiss on the lips, cuddle and have a bit of a grope. I gave her the chance to bail-out, but (possibly realising I would want my money back) she assured me it was because I had my clothes on and so urged me to go on.

Even then, she wasn't really up for it and she asked if I liked my nipples sucking (probably to avoid kissing) and then offered oral, which was done with so little finesse and so unsexily, I realised the whole punt was going to be an excruciating ordeal and told her it clearly wasn't working.

I was surprised she was so taken aback when I asked for money back, when she was so clearly giving a poor service, which made me wonder if she had delivered such poor services before, without complaint. If I were her though, based on that performance, I would have just said right you are and stumped up maybe £60.

I had to haggle a bit with Allure too, to get the £40 which was a bit of a peeve, as they were phoned about 15 minutes into the punt.

But to give Vicky her due, as upset as she was, she didn't kick off big-style and handled it fairly professionaly, getting on the phone to Allure. Plus, she let me give her a 'no hard feelings' type of hug as I left, which I would expect a few girls would petulantly refuse.

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a real disaster. Sorry you a had such a bad time.

Recovering Sex Addict

At least I got some sort of refund. TBH though, I'd have preferred if she'd just said she wasn't happy when I gave her the chance and given a full refund, because now I've paid £40, travelled 70 miles and wasted a day's punting for an uncomfortable and humiliating fifteen minutes.

Just surprised that such a seasoned agency girl could be so poor and I'd wanted to see her for some time.

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review she's on my never to do list.

Offline Partyguy

Such a shame she's seems to be going down hill. She's been on my maybe/backup plan lists for a while now so thanks for the review/warning and kudos for saying something most of us would have just gone through with the punt and marked it up to experience.

Offline waynekerr600

Saw her years ago at the house in no place.  When I arrived services were not as agreed by text so walked. I thought attitude wise she was pretty awful. Been on my never too do list for a long time.

Offline the game

Thanks for the review mate sorry to hear you had such a shit punt. Vicky was already a girl that I would not want to see and your review has shown me that is a good decision. I agree with you that the agency could have dealt with your complaint better as £40 for 7 or so minutes of awkward poor service is shocking imo  :hi:

Offline Slaine

Vicky and Allure were both repeating that sometimes people just don't click

So basically their saying that because you and her didn't click that's why you got naff all for your money? .. The fuckin cheek of it  :dash:

You've paid for certain level of a service and didn't receive it (through no fault of your own)

Completely their issue not yours  :hi:

Offline toon972

I saw her when at diamonds and thought she was good, no chance now though.

Offline Kev3773

Is this the same Vicky anth g was in love with ?  :unknown:

Offline the game

walking dead

Offline Kev3773

Offline nerascal

I'd been tempted by Vicky but will give her a miss. We aren't exactly spoiled for choice in the south of the area so disappointing that she's not as good as she looks.

Offline the game

Cheers, wasn't a fan then, definitely not now  :hi:

Yeah same here bud.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Thanks for the heads up ,,, it's a case of of we know now then ,, you would of walked ,,  it all comes down to this age old question ,,  to punt or not to punt

Sorry to hear you had a crap time but thanks for letting us all know  :hi:

Vicky of Allure

Well I did something today, that I have only ever done on one or two occasions in my 20 odd years of punting, but probably should have done a lot more: I walked. I didn't cause a big scene by storming out or anything, rather, after paying for a 45 minute session and partaking in approximately 10-12 minutes of poor services I stopped it and asked for a partial refund.

Everything seemed okay at first, had a little chat and paid Vicky. After informing me that she didn't do cim or anal, she asked me what I was after and I told her I was up for something between a GFE and PSE. As soon as we got going I sensed that Vicky wasn't comfortable. She had asked me to undress and I told her that I was alright for the minute with my clothes on, which she seemed unhappy with. Kissing was only on the lips and she seemed almost anxious.

As I tried to give her a bit of a snog, kissed her boobs and played with her pussy a little bit, she just stood there, quite awkwardly, with her arms slightly raised, giving me the impression she wasn't actually happy with me kissing or touching her. I stopped and asked her if she was okay and I said that she didn't appear very comfortable. She said she was okay, but she felt like she couldn't touch me with my clothes on, which I thought was a bit strange, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, I asked if she'd prefer it if I stripped off, to which she replied yes.

So I stripped off and she tried to go through the motions, she kissed my nipples and stuff, but I could still sense that she wasn't into it. She asked if I wanted oral and tried to get me on the bed. I told her that I prefer to stand and find that with lying on the bed I often lose my erection (didn't tell her that it was because I find it so boring). She said she was fine doing it with me standing up, but I could tell she wasn't happy.

Anyway, she gave me oral, which was vigorous enough (nearly made me come within a few minutes), but totally mechanical and unsexy; fast with no build up and no pretence at any sensuality. I actually got the impression that she was trying deliberately to make me come quickly.

By this point, Vicky was making me feel very uncomfortable. I certainly wasn't enjoying the session or Vicky's company and it was clear that Vicky really wasn't up for anything even approaching a mild GFE. I didn't feel like continuing and could see the punt was destined to go from bad to worse and so I stopped, calmly and politely said that it wasn't working, noted that she was clearly uncomfortable and we should probably discuss some recompense because I wasn't paying £80 for that.

Vicky seemed a bit taken aback and said that she would have to charge me for half an hour and could only give me £20 of the £80 back, saying that I had been happy to go ahead and that she had rendered services. I pointed out that I had already stopped her once to ask if she was uncomfortable, but that she had assured me that it was because I had my clothes on, which prompted me to attempt to continue, albeit minus my clothes. I told her I wasn't happy and refused the refund, not thinking it fair I should pay £60 for 7 min lips only kissing, lightly touching her pussy and 5 mins mechanical bj and  knowing that once I had accepted it I wouldn't be able to ask for more later. I said I would contact Allure later instead. She said she would phone them now.

Vicky got them on the phone and they agreed with her that services had been rendered and they could only give £20 back. I asked if Vicky could pass me the phone so that I could speak to them myself. I told them I was refusing to take £20, telling them that I had driven an hour there, I had an hours drive back that all I'd done was about 7 mins of kissing her on the lips and a 5 min bj. I started to say that I had seen over 60 girls in 2016 and had only received services that poor on 2 or 3 occasions and they suggested that  Vicky could wave her agency fee and give me £40. Although not fully happy to pay any money for such poor services, I accepted this offer as I didn't feel I would get any more.

Vicky and Allure were both repeating that sometimes people just don't click, but I'm a pretty experienced punter; I got the impression from Vicky that she had a little routine that she didn't want to stray from and she seemed put out by even the smallest variation. Either that or she is actually not very happy with providing a GFE.

This was my first punt of the year and  this was the first time I'd used Allure and I have to say I wasn't massively impressed. These sort of experiences put you off using the agency again, never mind not seeing the girl.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
When you called I did ask you how much you were willing to take back and it was you who says £40. I'm sorry the appointment didn't go as planned,
This isn't like Vicky so readers please don't let it put you off seeing her, she has got great reviews and feedback, and normally puts 100% into an appointment, she is gutted with this review so hopefully it's learnt her she needs to put 100% into every appointment or if she isn't feeling well that day to cancel her shift.
Sorry this has started your new year off with punting crap and it's probably put you off using Allure, but if you do decide to use Allure again I would be happy to knock the com off again to show you the Allure ladies are lovely and will give you a great time.
Apologies again
Alli xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Recovering Sex Addict

When you called I did ask you how much you were willing to take back and it was you who says £40. I'm sorry the appointment didn't go as planned,
This isn't like Vicky so readers please don't let it put you off seeing her, she has got great reviews and feedback, and normally puts 100% into an appointment, she is gutted with this review so hopefully it's learnt her she needs to put 100% into every appointment or if she isn't feeling well that day to cancel her shift.
Sorry this has started your new year off with punting crap and it's probably put you off using Allure, but if you do decide to use Allure again I would be happy to knock the com off again to show you the Allure ladies are lovely and will give you a great time.
Apologies again
Alli xxx

No, Vicky phoned and you agreed with her that it should be £20, which I again refused. I asked Vicky to pass me the phone and I explained how little had actually gone on and still you wouldn't budge, until half way through my sentence "I've went to see 60 girls last year and I've only had...", when you suggested Vicky could wave her agency commission and you'd give me £40 to which I agreed.

It really doesn't make sense that firstly, you would ask me how much I wanted back (no business does that) and secondly, that I would just ask for £40 back after such a poor performance, then come on here and complain I didn't get enough back.

To be fair, I can't remember if I had told you that the punt had only ran up to the 12-15 minute mark because after me stopping it at about the 7 minute mark, Vicky had assured me she'd be ok to go on if I took my clothes off. So you were maybe not aware of the full situation at the time.

Anyway, another session with the agency commission knocked off sounds fairly decent, so I may take you up on that offer.

Recovering Sex Addict

Is this the same Vicky anth g was in love with ?  :unknown:

Hang on. This isn't the girl who owed him loads of money is it?

Offline johnny34

Hang on. This isn't the girl who owed him loads of money is it?

Yes, same girl.

Recovering Sex Addict

Yes, same girl.

Oh god, I'd have avoided like the plague if I'd realised Vicky was the one who ripped Anth off. Few hundred quid too wasn't it? Has he got his money back yet?