Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AcuRelax Shirley, Birmingham.  (Read 2236 times)

Offline JollyTimes

AcuRelax 167 Stratford Road, Shirley.

External Link/Members Only

As I was over that side of the city I thought I would check out this place which is known to provide massage and HE. I didn't call as it was in the afternoon and I banked on them not being too busy.

It's on a busy main road but has the usual frontage of a legitimate shop. Parking is adjacent and is pay and display with a charge of fifty pence for one hour and a half.

The woman who came to the door was Gina and looked in her late thirties but I useless at estimating age so don't bank on it. Quite a pretty face and slim, in fact a little too slim for me but hey ho.

I paid thirty pounds for forty minutes and was led upstairs. Decor is a bit tired and the room was cold but soon warmed up with two heaters on and heated table. She had on jeans and a jumper with phone in her back pocket and didn't do a lot for me in that respect.

Her English is reasonable if you like to chat, but not perfect. Massage itself was OK but I've had much better. I guess my expectations have been upgraded after seeing Yna in Erdington recently. I mentioned hot stones at some point and she said She had those too if I wanted them. She soon got out of me that I had HE before and would I want it today ... yep!

After turning over it didn't take long for her to to gravitate to balls and cock together. She has good technique and I told her exactly how I wanted her to finish which was expertly done.

She has a nice personality and is quite funny and engaging which made the overall experience positive. In summary the massage was OK, HE expertly done and atmosphere conducive. At fifty quid all in, pretty good value. She says she's only does HE and nothing more, whether that's true or not didn't bother me as she was not my type really.

If I was in the area again I would return to see the other girl just as a point of comparison.