Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Northfields Oriental Massagr  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Jonestown

Comms: Phone or text the number on the gumtree ad, on the day or in advance, immediate confirmation by return.

External Link/Members Only

Location: two minutes walk from Northfields Piccadilly line station; two minutes from E2 and E3 bus stop; free parking 10am to 3pm I think, maybe check with receptionist.

Lucy is a very attractive Chinese lady, maybe 28 years old, slim size 10 figure, maybe 5'-4" tall, Chinese as I say, so no more than an A/B cup, but with the bonus of nipples like organ stops.

Newish girl to this group, but for those who have been on the case for a few years, Lucy is a return to the standard of service provided by those icons of old, Yuki and Sarah.

Cost are £60 for one hour massage and HE, with nude/B2B available for a consideration of a further £20.

Lucy's massage is quite freeform in that it need not follow the usual form of 30 to 40 minutes formal massage followed by 20 minutes play leading to HE, I think it just depends where your mutual interaction takes you. She certainly seems to enjoy her work and is great fun,  also she does have a great firm but sensual massage technique. I can not commend her too highly.

Offline Kamaka

What day did you see Lucy?
I think they have different girls on different days here?

Offline Jonestown

What day did you see Lucy?
I think they have different girls on different days here?

Today, but they do, changes quite a bit, best to phone and ask, Chinese New Year coming up, some girls will be taking off too.

Offline Kamaka

Today, but they do, changes quite a bit, best to phone and ask, Chinese New Year coming up, some girls will be taking off too.
ok, thanks.

Offline kewrghwr

So can you get 30 mins massage + HE for 30 quid? Sounds a good deal if so.

Offline Kamaka

So can you get 30 mins massage + HE for 30 quid? Sounds a good deal if so.
More like £45 I think.
Unfortunately Lucy was fully booked last night.

Offline Jonestown

Unfortunately Lucy was fully booked last night.

I'm not surprised.

She is at Chiswick on a Monday, Northfields on Wednesday, dont know her Rayners park days.

Speedy12

I'm not surprised.

She is at Chiswick on a Monday, Northfields on Wednesday, dont know her Rayners park days.

I've never heard her name mentioned at Raynes park. How long has she been working for this crew?

Offline Jonestown

I've never heard her name mentioned at Raynes park. How long has she been working for this crew?

Not long I think, weeks rather than months.

Offline kewrghwr

Tried this place today, was a different girl but very eager to please, £45 for 30 mins plus HE. Definitely be back.

Offline earlgreyman

Tried this place today, was a different girl but very eager to please, £45 for 30 mins plus HE. Definitely be back.

What was she like, looks/age wise?

thanks! :)

Offline gash bash

How about a review!!

Speedy12

Lucy's massage is quite freeform in that it need not follow the usual form of 30 to 40 minutes formal massage followed by 20 minutes play leading to HE, I think it just depends where your mutual interaction takes you. She certainly seems to enjoy her work and is great fun,  also she does have a great firm but sensual massage technique. I can not commend her too highly.

Most of the girls here are like this once you have had one or two appointments and they know you. When I come in I usually just start feeling them up and we both end up stripping pretty much straight away. I like to skip the formality of the "massage" and get straight down to the fun stuff.

Offline Clickie

Comms: Phone or text the number on the gumtree ad, on the day or in advance, immediate confirmation by return.

External Link/Members Only

Location: two minutes walk from Northfields Piccadilly line station; two minutes from E2 and E3 bus stop; free parking 10am to 3pm I think, maybe check with receptionist.

Lucy is a very attractive Chinese lady, maybe 28 years old, slim size 10 figure, maybe 5'-4" tall, Chinese as I say, so no more than an A/B cup, but with the bonus of nipples like organ stops.

Newish girl to this group, but for those who have been on the case for a few years, Lucy is a return to the standard of service provided by those icons of old, Yuki and Sarah.

Cost are £60 for one hour massage and HE, with nude/B2B available for a consideration of a further £20.

Agree with all that Jonestown mentioned! Visited Lucy last week on Monday in Chiswick. A bit of initial hiccup with the previous visitor taking longer than planned. But once sorted with a bit of wait by the nearby bus stop, the going was very easy. I would say Lucy is raunchy, eager to please, and loved mutual pleasure.

Anyone who has visited other girls from this outfit and would recommend?

Online Moneyd

Agree with all that Jonestown mentioned! Visited Lucy last week on Monday in Chiswick. A bit of initial hiccup with the previous visitor taking longer than planned. But once sorted with a bit of wait by the nearby bus stop, the going was very easy. I would say Lucy is raunchy, eager to please, and loved mutual pleasure.

Anyone who has visited other girls from this outfit and would recommend?

Where is the Chiswick place mate? Is it a shop or a flat?

All Asians?
Thanks

Offline Clickie

Where is the Chiswick place mate? Is it a shop or a flat?

All Asians?
Thanks

A well kept, ground floor flat with private entrance. Just off Chiswick High Road, between Turnham green and Stamford Brook stations.
I have just visited one of them and she is surely Asian. From what I read here, others seem to be Asians as well.