Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anma@Chinese Massage Hillgate Stockport  (Read 5729 times)

5 review(s) for BodyOnBody Chinese (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only

Tel 07496476568 or 07899073072 (The Ad does change so number is useful for Google search)
Visit 09/01/17
Venue. 54 Middle Hillgate Stockport (Side of Hillgate Cafe) Normal shop front with some sort of Spa sign. Inside ground floor largely empty but decorated well. Toilet and shower located there. Upstairs around three "Treatment Rooms". The one I was in was nicely decorated, warm with a proper massage table. No concerns at all about venue safety and comfort.
Massuse. Anma (not sure of spelling). Very slim quite tall, very early 30's I would say. Long black hair, nicely dressed and very pleasant. The usual Asian slightly submissive type. Limited but not bad English. Not sure if she was Chinese or Korean.
Paid £30 for 45 minute massage, which was very well delivered, minimum oil, decent pressure. She certainly knew how to massage properly. Whist at my head end, with my hands at the top of the table I kept getting her pussy area pushed onto my hand "accidentally" but nothing more except for a few swipes at the lower end during her ministrations in my nether regions. Then asked if I wanted extras after about 20 mins. Agreed on £40 for B2B RM and HJ. Anma stripped off, she had a very slim size 6 body, lovely colour and perfect skin. Very small tits but bullet nipples. Nicely trimmed bush. Some B2B mutual touching, she then got onto the table and it was my turn for RM. She was perfectly happy to have her tits and nipples sucked and my hands on her body. At first I got the slightly crossed legs restricting access to her pussy and the noises and giggles after a minute or so saying "I come already". Not having any of that I continued working on her nips and stroking her inner thighs and soon enough the legs parted and I could get on with "business". Mutual caressing and rubbing with her on the table and me standing (my preference). Nice slow relaxed HJ COB. She cleaned us both up and continued the massage until time was up. Dressed, little kiss and cuddle and was walked to the door and given another peck on the cheek.
I know it's a bit vanilla for some but it was a nice relaxing 45ins with someone willing to give what you paid for willingly with a good attitude.
Will probably revisit sometime when I am that way and don't feel like a full on punt with a WG

Offline NigelF

Dellboy

This was one of the few times that VS worked for me.
Agree she is much more than OK - I went in for a quick rub and tug and ended up staying an hour and a half after she stripped because I liked what was in front of me!
Not very often that I pop twice nowadays but she was excellent.
Haven't had a chance to go back but I will as soon as I can.
Make sure you are fully armed as well !

Nice review, this is their AW profile: External Link/Members Only

Yes that's the same one....not noticed her on AW for some reason.

Offline tcman

Hi
Is there just 1 girl working here?
Do you need to book

In Stockport next week for a training day, might need something to relax me before long drive home

Offline NigelF

Hi
Is there just 1 girl working here?
Do you need to book

In Stockport next week for a training day, might need something to relax me before long drive home

When I was there I'm pretty sure there was more than 1 girl. You should ask when trying to book although you still might not get a choice or you'll have to press them for descriptions of the girl/s which, if they give, may well be somewhat inaccurate. You don't have to book but obviously you may have to wait in that case.

Dellboy

There are normally at least two girls working. I think they try to work a strict rota system so the others seem to be out of sight.

When I visited they did seem to be booked up as I only got 45 mins not an hour I would have liked and before I got to the room the door bell rang with a "walk in" hopeful, who was refused and told he would have to make an appointment for later in the day as they were busy. So better safe than sorry maybe?

Dellboy

My last visit was a walk in and I was lucky.
They do seem very busy. Probably because they offer more than most places.

Offline jaydee2000

I'l be checking this place out. Sounds good.
Notice they have a place in Whitefield/Radcliffe too. Don't suppose anybody has been there?

Offline gladiator

I realise this is a very old post, but I just did a search for Chinese massage in Stockport and this was one that popped up, so am now wondering if its still going and if anyone has a more recent experience

thanks

Offline markysparky1000

I've been in the last few weeks... really good service. Not Anma.. another girl Sophia...

Offline gladiator

Did some further research and one of the phone numbers is for Pinkys on Hillgate as is the house number. Curiosity sorted

thanks