Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi Thai - Sheffield  (Read 5913 times)

1 review(s) for  Mimi Thai (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanchez

I ended up going on a bit of a Thai fuckfest over Christmas that included Mimi, Thai Aimee and the incredible Alice. The first girl I saw was Mimi, twice in the run up to Christmas.

Comms: Standard via text initially then was asked to confirm via phone 1hr before the punt. Was given road name, she is down off Gibraltar street.

Venue: Initially I thought she may be working at the Thai massage place down there but it turns out it's a small rented house on one of the side roads. One thing to note was that it was difficult to understand her English over the phone for final directions which did leave me a little lost. I got there eventually.

Appearance: She is a nice looking lady. Was dressed in her civvies but was done up nicely and changed later into a black lace number. If you search her profile it does come up with a verification pic and that is her but she looks a lot better in the flesh and her service is top notch.

Service: Let in to the house and was greeted with a handshake and peck on the cheek as she introduced herself. Asked if I wanted a drink and we headed upstairs where we sorted out the cash. Initially I booked for 30mins but this was to change later. Was offered a shower and accepted and did my best in the tiny shower she had, barely room to clean under your armpits lol. Back in the bedroom the action started as she had now changed into something sexier.

She is small with nice thick dak hair and a good bod with great tits and big thai nips, my favourite, she does have some stretch marks on her tummy possibly from childbirth but this wasn't off putting at all and she tended to keep that area covered. We started with some kissing that very quickly progressed to DFK, she is a horny bugger and we both really got into this, exploring bodies with our hands we were both on the same level in terms of passion. If you are looking for a barometer of service then she certainly reminded me of a Thai version of Angel Maria. Horny as hell and non-stop from the start.

She released my hard cock from the towel and went for OWO which I declined and asked for a condom which she reached across and applied with ease then asked me to turn sideways so I could see her sucking me in the huge wardrobe mirrors. A nice sight it was mixed with passionate kissing, fingers, hair pulling and some gentle face-fucking but nothing too deep.

On to the bed for more DFK and fingering she then lubed up and went on top for some CG with me pumping underneath then to missionary where I fucked to completion. Clean up and then was offered a massage which was actually pretty fucking good. So good that I asked to extend my stay. Had paid £70 for 30mins and she said I could stay for 45mins for another £30. I mentioned I had another £60 on me so was £10 short of the £140 for a full hour, she said not to worry and I could stay for the full hour. Thought this was a nice touch, I certainly wasn't trying it on and had only intended to stay for 30mins but deep down I was hoping she would accept  ;).

As she flipped me over she moved back up to get me going again and applied some lube and performed an amazing hand job whilst sucking and playing with my balls. Condom on again and more fucking before we both collapsed in a heap. Another shower and it was time to go.

I went back for another session a week later and received another cracking BJ, OWO this time before busting on her tits and neck then another oily HJ/BJ with ball sucking. She is very good at it.

Her service is cracking. Will return at some point but am going for a short hiatus as I've hammered it a bit recently.

Overall:
Service: 7.5-8/10
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10

1hr £140

External Link/Members Only

Offline catweazle

Good find, excellent report. Thanks mate will hafta  try this one.

Offline sanchez

Visited Mimi for another session on Friday. 1hr same as before £140.

Had text her during the week to arrange and got a prompt response. Complimented her on the new pics on her profile and she asked if I wanted her dressed in any of the outfits so I suggested either the latex of the pink lace number.

Arrived on time and had a little chat to catch up since we last met. She had the black latex pencil skirt on in her pics and a white lace version of the pink number. She looked stunning and fresh and better than the last time I saw her with lovely har, eyes and a nice smile.

On to business we went upstairs and had a quick snog before I jumped in the shower. DFK from the start, she has always been full on from minute one and is really passionate, which also gets me going. Out of the shower for more DFK and touching up of her fantastic body. She has great tits, soft skin and a nice arse which deserves to be grabbed and spanked.

From previous meets I remembered there being an armchair in the room and wanted to take her on it this time. After she had dropped to her knees to start a few mins of OWO I led her to the chair and had her sit down and carry on sucking my cock as I played with her tits and her now moist pussy. I opened her legs and gave her pussy some attention with my tongue and fingers before asking to fuck her. On with the condom she propped herself up with some extra pillows as I entered her wet pussy. With her on the chair I was able to go nice and deep and control the tempo going fast then slowing down before getting her on all fours and taking her doggy which was an excellent sight. Condom off for more OWO before she asked me to take her to the bed and fuck her...which I did missionary, nice and hard but I didn't want to finish inside her this time and off with the condom again and laying on her back she sucked me off and wanked me whilst gently playing with my balls and ass making sure I had a good orgasm. I shot a massive load over her lips and chin as she lay there looking sexy as hell. It was a great finish.  :yahoo:

She suggested a massage which I always take her up on as I know it will eventually lead to round 2. We were 35mins in as she massaged my legs for 10-15mins before removing the rest of her lace all in one to provide a little b2b and more arousing strokes around my bum and crotch. I turned over for her to start with more oral and DFK, it was bliss. On again with the rubber and I took her from behind as she was knelt on the edge of the bed with her gorgeous ass in the air and me pounding away until she got increasingly wet and vocal. She then dropped down to her stomach and I continued to fuck away with everything I had, I was really having to work for this second pop. Into missionary I finally popped but was totally spent. She complimented me on my performance saying how fit I was but to be honest it was a pleasure to fuck her with the whole session being top notch.

Worth every penny. Mimi is a really good, horny fuck who provides a great service. Having a short break but when I'm back I will visit again...and again lol

:lol:

100punts

Offline Dazza111111

Is this the same Mimi that was at GFE? She left some time ago, I was hoping she would resurface.

Online frankc

Great review Pal, she looks great, may have to get the jalopy out.. :thumbsup:

Offline sanchez

Is this the same Mimi that was at GFE? She left some time ago, I was hoping she would resurface.

Not sure. Never been to GFE but a google search does turn up reviews for a Mimi at GFE so it's possible and some of her images in the past have had a studio/agency look about them. Maybe other forum members can confirm:

External Link/Members Only