Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyn Gateshead (AdultWork) / Nina Pink Ladies - Time Waster!  (Read 1873 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy-Curvy-Fun (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

I booked with Brooklyn on the strength of her one good review on here. Unfortunately that reviewer had a much better experience than me. I text her at about 4:30pm and asked her if she had any availability left for the night, pointing out that I wanted a 15 minute 'quickie' that she had avertised on AW for £30. She text back within minutes to ask me what time I would like so I replied about 7pm. She said that was fine and she'd book me in. I said OK but double-checked if she was definitely available at 7pm because it's a 30 minute drive for me so I'd need to start getting ready and go to cash point etc, she said yes. So I get myself ready, brush up, scrub up then head up to the shop and collect her fee. 6:30pm arrives and I ring her... no answer. Feeling confident in the knowledge that I'm booked in for 7pm but against my better judgement, I drive over to Bensham.

Yes you fellas know where this is going... ring her again... no answer. text her a couple of time politely asking if she's still available... no reply. So I drive home and ring her one last time, at this point I wasn't going to drive back through, I just wanted to find out what shitty excuse she could come up with but you guessed it... no answer. So I text her to tell her to keep an eye out for her negative review and got an insta-reply back saying "NB". I asked her why she couldn't have just told me she wasn't available anymore and I got this reply "I Didn't No You Where Here To Be Fair. Phone Didn't Ring! Only Noticed You Texted Because I Got My Phone Out My Bag". I text her and politely pointed out that due to the nature of her business it was in her interest to keep an eye on her phone and that she was expecting my call and my booking. I received a whole load of abuse back.

At one time this would have been a neutral for me but I've been messed around enough times now by various girls that I'm gonna call it with how I feel about it and this was definitely a negative for me. I'm back to work tomorrow after 2-weeks off and I've wasted 2-3 hours of my final night off chasing a wild goose! What pissed me off most of all was the insta-reply to my text about leaving a negative review. Clearly she was aware of my calls & texts, just couldn't be arsed to communicate with me. So I went to the shop, bought 4 beers and threw her fee in my sealed money box. Result.

Also Nina at Pink Ladies: External Link/Members Only

Born to punt

For sure a negative for me and reminded me of a bad experience with a pink ladies girl I had last year, think I willl post a review of it.

Offline prebel

Hi Eager, looks like we both had the same experience. Just about to post my similar negative review about Brooklyn.

Offline The Outsider

Sounds like a red one to me.  If I've left the house and been messed about like that, it's a negative experience and a matching review.  Bad form. 

Offline dino1990

Pink Ladies are the worst ran agency in the whole off the north east. The girls are never working when advertised and they give you bookings without knowing if the girl will turn up for work that day. Never pre-book a Pink Ladies girl, they are for last minute bookings only.

Offline stanleyjohn

I tried to book her weeks ago on the strength of her AW pics then they changed and the pics on her AW and Pinkladies look like different women plus her comms were crap, off my list now.

Offline Toon73

Thanks saved me a possible trip ,, had exactly the same experience last week with another sp in bensham  :hi:

Offline Eager Thighs

Pink Ladies are the worst ran agency in the whole off the north east. The girls are never working when advertised and they give you bookings without knowing if the girl will turn up for work that day. Never pre-book a Pink Ladies girl, they are for last minute bookings only.

I booked with the girl direct from the number on her AW page so on this occasion we can't really blame the agency. It was all down to Brooklyn herself.

Offline the game

Cheers dor the review mate, deffo negative for me too in that situation

Offline Eager Thighs

Name changed to GirlNextDoorUK

Offline CELICA GT

What a waste of your time , deffo negative.