Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel - Edgware Road - London  (Read 1512 times)

Surfy

Had a 1 hour incall with Rachel and wow was it awesome!  Greeted with High Heels and Black Mini Skirt.  Perfect rack, slender, nice ass and gorgeous smile.  Speaks good English and provided a great GFE.  Well...where to begin.  Into the bedroom and paperwork out of the way.  Clothes off and sitting on the bed with Rachel kneeling down between my legs.  As she stroked away I rubbed her tits and crouch.  Up on the bed for some DFK and sucking on those enhanced angels (felt real with super nipples).  I sucked her cunt and ass then had her start masturbating with a vibrator while I tongued her ass alternating up to those gorgeous nipples while rubbing my finger in and out of her ass.  I wanted anal but she said I was too big.  I'm just average size so I don't think she really cares for anal but does not seem to mind anal play.  Someone else might get better results.  As the intensity built up, Rachel was moaning and shuddering and wanted to fuck, right now!  So on with the protection and I pounded away in several positions with plenty of DFK.  She is a good kisser.  Popped my load and plopped down on the bed to finish off with a pretty good massage.  I really cannot say enough good things about Rachel and all of the other positive reviews are certainly accurate.  All in all a really good punt with a beautiful girl.  Yummy!         

Yeboahsleftfoot

Had a 1 hour incall with Rachel and wow was it awesome!  Greeted with High Heels and Black Mini Skirt.  Perfect rack, slender, nice ass and gorgeous smile.  Speaks good English and provided a great GFE.  Well...where to begin.  Into the bedroom and paperwork out of the way.  Clothes off and sitting on the bed with Rachel kneeling down between my legs.  As she stroked away I rubbed her tits and crouch.  Up on the bed for some DFK and sucking on those enhanced angels (felt real with super nipples).  I sucked her cunt and ass then had her start masturbating with a vibrator while I tongued her ass alternating up to those gorgeous nipples while rubbing my finger in and out of her ass.  I wanted anal but she said I was too big.  I'm just average size so I don't think she really cares for anal but does not seem to mind anal play.  Someone else might get better results.  As the intensity built up, Rachel was moaning and shuddering and wanted to fuck, right now!  So on with the protection and I pounded away in several positions with plenty of DFK.  She is a good kisser.  Popped my load and plopped down on the bed to finish off with a pretty good massage.  I really cannot say enough good things about Rachel and all of the other positive reviews are certainly accurate.  All in all a really good punt with a beautiful girl.  Yummy!       

Sounds great, you forgot the link Surfy....