Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norton (Stockton) Thai  (Read 2655 times)

Offline catweazle

Regulars will know this place - used to advertise on Gumtree as "Love Thai" although that advert hasn't appeared for a good while.

For the last 4 - 5 weeks, it has been Susie, which is unusual as the girls normally rotate fortnightly. Susie has now finished her extended stint (one of the others didn't show so she stayed on) Susie is flying home to Thailand for an extended holiday (2 - 3 months) .Nancy returns from Monday 9th January.

However, the real reason for the post is to alert fellow UKP members of a potential problem with Susie. As may be guessed from the details above I saw her just before she packed her bags to go home.

As other reviews have said she gives a good GFE. Lots of DFK, fondling groping etc. However, while wriggling around she managed to manoeuvre herself so that my cock was nudging against her pussy. She paused, and reached out to the table. I thought she was going for  a condom but she brought a little squirty bottle of lube, rubbed some on her pussy, and some on my cock and tried to guide me in BB.

When I paused, she pulled a little face and then got a condom.

I'm in no way judgemental, if you want BB, that's your choice. Just not for me. I don't know is she was demob-happy as she's going home, or decided it would be a 'treat' for me as a (fairly) regular customer, or got caught up  in the moment, or decided to move onto offering BB, but I came millimetres close to a BB fuck.

Offline Shearer1955

Offline Sirwalterrallye

This is not good!

I've seen Susie a few times and she did something similar to me, didn't go to guide me in BB but did push my nob upgainst her virgina unprotected like she was going to push me in but then didn't as if she was teasing me.

I do like her but it put me off seeing her again as I was worried I'd get something.

At one early point she told me she liked me and gave me her mobile number saying we should go out, turns out it was all just part of her trying to keep customers so maybe that's what the going BB was, to try and keep you going back?

Offline mrsaxon

hi,
i have been today, i didn't realise it was susie until we were getting changed and i realized i hadn't asked her name. She did the same thing with, tried to guide my cock in BB as we were kissing, she then wrapped it up for oral and sex. She rode me at 90mph to try and get me to cum quickly so i suggested 69 to slow it down as we were only 10mins into the punt. She wanked me hard and fast and unbeknown to me removed the condom. i then wanted reverse cowgirl and she went to BB me. I stopped her and wanked myself off over her arse as i fingered her. Very weird punt!

Offline Ackerman2000

I've seen a few girls there. Not totally sure if I've seen Susie or not but no ones ever tried BB with me. All girls seem nice and put the effort it

Offline bigkstyle

Where is this place and how much is it?

Offline Ackerman2000

It's in Norton very close to where Tilery Sports centre used to be. £60 for half an hour.

Offline catweazle

They are very diligent about updating the AW profile with the girl's name so you can always check who's there beforehand

Offline bigkstyle

They are very diligent about updating the AW profile with the girl's name so you can always check who's there beforehand
have you got a link to their profile?