Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazon slut girly  (Read 1182 times)

7 review(s) for AmazonSlutGirly (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Manchester 1 hour incall for £120 comms good meet easily arranged location near Trafford centre, I've been the house before camper van parked on the drive! Jade is the girl in the pics they are accurate, age wise I'd say about 30 and very attractive. I don't know but the way she moved seductively made me think she was or had been a lap dancer. Bit of teasing and then some good owo, followed by sex in cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Cum in the condom during doggy bit of a break and chat on the bed. Usual stuff she's easy enough to talk to before being ready for another go. This time no sex I just wanted oral, I just let her do all the work, she sucked and wanked me till I was hard again then a CIM finish.

Offline cueball

Offline Golovkin

Offline cueball

You had to ask Cueball!

Still going strong then.... I think a few of us have knocked on that door  :D

Offline Golovkin

Still going strong then.... I think a few of us have knocked on that door  :D
Yeah I think it's less busy now. Hope to see Kiera as she's the only one I haven't seen and I like her pics. Hopefully she will be available at some point.

Offline cueball

No prices on keira though golo.... is she active?

I had comms a good while ago but she disappeared for a while.

Offline Golovkin

At the moment she's not active.

Offline frankc

Dont suppose you've seen Arabianprincessgirly ?  External Link/Members Only think she's part of this group, been trying to see her for the last 18 months.

Offline frankc

:dash:....just noticed arabianprincessgirly is Keira.... :dash:....time for bed I think