Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous Anya - Water St, Birmingham  (Read 2628 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bearcat69

The recent succession of positive reviews for this young lady by Littlefoot, baseball_99 and Rust84 had left me aching to see her and I've always been curious about this Thai group as I am very fond of Oriental women, I usually find them very attractive. Especially if they are as enthusiastic as Anya sounds in reports on her. Although you never know in this punting game how things will go...  :unknown:

AdultWork Page
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services and Price
£70 paid for half an hour
DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Protected Sex (Cowgirl and Missionary), Rimming (on her), anal play
One pop, was in the place for about 25 minutes, although that was my choice as I was pushed for time, at not point did I feel rushed.

Preamble and communication
I'd had a rather frustrating time the last few weeks trying to book anything worthwhile with a WG I actually want to see, and dealing with the maid for this group is not the easiest of tasks. One false start a few days prior almost put me off. She did the whole yeah she's available at that time thing and then making me wait around and then offering a a different girl. Which I declined by the way and left.

Few days later, after trying to arrange something with quite a few different WG's and getting nowhere I decided to try again. I made it as clear as I could that I only want to see Anya and specified a time. She assured me it was OK, then she texted me telling me to come 10 minutes later than the time I wanted. Skeptical, pushed for time, ready to get messed about again and have to walk away again, I walked to the venue and waited beside the canal in the freezing cold for the time. I phoned her, no bloody answer, then she quickly phones me back. I ask is Anya ready, she says yes. She asks if I have been before, I say I haven't. She directs me through the gates and to the door, giving me the access code at both impasses. I walk through the brief lobby and suddenly the magic door opens. I peak behind it to see a smiling, giggling Anya.  :D

Fabulous Anya
Anya is you typical hot twenty something Asian girl. The type of girl you'd see walking around in groups in the Bullring and you'd just love to fuck. What's distinctive about her? Well firstly I could just about recognise her from her pictures. They are terrible pictures, the type that you'd just dismiss as fake if you didn't know better thanks to this forum. Obviously though, they are professional photos designed to be as flattering as possible. But they are only a bit flattering, she is a good looking girl for definite. Her eyes and brow line are quite distinctive, quite strong but pretty and the shape of the body with the big fake tits is recognisable. Secondly, she smiles and laughs a lot and is very friendly.

I would guess that she is about 24-27 years old, somewhere in that region. About 5'3"-5'4". Size 8. A lovely firm, strong body. A very pleasant curvy ass, with a nice clean and tasty shaven pink pussy and bum hole. Big fake tits, quite hard, but a good shape and she carries them well. Good responsive perky little nipples. Very pleasant dark "fuck me" eyes and a warm smile.

The Experience
So, I went into the bedroom, she stood in front of me dressed in matching lacy red bra and panties and she asked me how long I would like. Half an hour I said. I pays my fee and she goes of too stash the cash. No shower was offered, I was all ready to have one, but I had showered about 40 minutes earlier and was in a very fresh and trimmed state. However I asked to use the bathroom and went and washed my hands, my old man, and had a good swig of mouthwash.

I came back and sat on the bed. She stood in front of me. I ogled her and she smiled and asked me "so, what do you like?", "kissing" was my answer. I leaned in to suck her nipples. She recoiled slightly. I smiled and I said "sorry I must be cold", she smiled back at me and shrugged it off. I went in again, a bit more carefully this time, carefully licking her areola and nips. Quickly she was purring and making the right sounds and before I knew it her tongue was down my throat and I gratefully returned the favour.

She pushed me back onto the bed and got on top of me still kissing me. She ground she pussy against my shaft (being careful just to grind my shaft and not the head) and kissed me on the lips, my neck and all over my chest and belly. Also she grabbed at my pecks (man boobs  :sarcastic:) and ass and rubbed her tits all over me, which was really fun.

Eventually she worked her way down to my excited member and after a fair bit of wiping me she started sucking away (without a cover). An enthusiastic BJ, although not much eye contact and she went about a third of a way down. It was fairly prolonged though and definitely enthusiastic. She does have quite a small mouth (which did have a bit of an effect on the kissing also) so I'm not going to hold that against her. It was very enjoyable. After a while I asked her to 69 me and she turns around and her pussy is in my face. I licked away as she carried on playing with my dick. Her responsiveness grew and soon her pussy was buried hard in my face. Very turned on, I almost came, but just about managed to hold out.

She asked me if I want her to get the condom. I nod and she puts it on. I lay down and she slowly sinks down on me, her legs spread wide apart. I get a very good view of my dick going in a out of her nice pussy, as she smiles at me making all the right noises. This was a nice prolonged bit of cowgirl sex. It shifts between her fucking me and then me fucking her, leaning in to hug and kiss me and rub her tits all over my chest. I think I maybe came from this, or it might have just been a bit of pre-cum. Anyway, I ask if I can go on top and I enthusiastically fuck her for a good while. More kissing and groping during this.

Legs turning to jelly and head spinning, I pull out and ask for a drink. She's gets a fresh unopened bottle from another room and gives it to me. She takes the condom off and I ask her to 69 me again and she duly obliges. I explore her bum hole this time. She sits up and faces me looking down at me (a great view of her body  :P), soon my thumb is exploring her bum hole and she starts fucking my thumb whilst wanking me off. Couldn't take much more of this and explode in a very pleasant orgasm, getting cum everywhere.

She makes a good job of cleaning me up, taking her time and smiley all the time. More hugging and kissing. I take my time getting dressed. Have another trip to her bathroom to wash my hands and used some mouthwash. She opens the door for me (her still naked  :wacko:), I lightly spank her bum and kiss her more and off I go gasping and smiling like an idiot as I walk off on my way.

Afterthoughts
This was just what the doctor ordered and was a very satisfying punt. A lot of effort and annoyance to arrange, but worth it in the end. Only real disappointment is that I would have liked to have tried fucking her up the wrong 'un. But I'm not hugely into anal and it was only a 30 minute session, so maybe might try that next time. But it really was a very satisfying punt for me. She was a very attentive WG, I felt very well treated by her and I very much enjoyed her company.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:17:18 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent review bearcat. Much appreciated.

If you like kissing, her sister Katie is slightly better. Although she's in Leicester for a bit.

But best kisser imho is Thai Maya up in Wolverhampton. 

Offline bearcat69

Excellent review bearcat. Much appreciated.

If you like kissing, her sister Katie is slightly better. Although she's in Leicester for a bit.

But best kisser imho is Thai Maya up in Wolverhampton.

Thanks Littlefoot. Yeah hopefully I'll see Katie and Maya at some point, would love to see Kimmie also. Might just wait till they come to Birmingham though, as I'm a lazy bugger.

Anya's kissing was great though, absolutely top notch stuff, had my head spinning. If only all WG's kissed like that :wacko: fucking hell I'd be a happy man.

Online _Rust_

Great review Bearcat, more descriptive of Anya herself than mine and very accurate.

Glad you had a good one  :drinks:

Offline bearcat69

So, not having punted for about 5 months, for various reasons (lack of sexual desire, focusing on civvie women, lack of funds/opportunities) the desire to punt started being something I couldn't really ignore anymore...

I had a small window of opportunity and looking at the FS options available to me, it basically came down to trying the Thai group or going to a brothel. I've certainly got my reservations about the Thai group, especially the maid, but on balance it seemed more interesting an option than an actual brothel punt to me, so thought I'd try my luck, ready to just walk to one of the not far away brothels as a backup plan.

I wanted to see Katie69, but surprise, surprise, the maid did the old last minute switch on me. To be fair though, Anya isn't a bad alternative to be offered, and I suspected that might happen, them both currently being in Brum. So I accepted things without letting the maids shenanigans bother me too much.

I wanted to have an hour with Anya last time, but couldn't because of the maid making me wait, but had a full hour this time. This meant I could relax and enjoy myself a bit more.

Highlights include her sitting on my face whilst I licked her clit and fingered her pussy and ass at the same time. Cumming in anal sex in cowgirl, then her doing her Asian squat thing in cowgirl for the second round cowgirl, then having my second pop in anal doggy than turned into prone bone.

Looks wise she looks very similar to last time. Her hair is maybe a little longer, and a noticed a slight belly.

The same minuses are as last time, her kissing was a bit odd (lots of pecks and then kind of just sticking her tongue out) and her oral could have been deeper, and although I definitely can't say I felt rushed, I did get the slight impression of her being a bit lethargic and she could have been a bit more enthusiastic at times. I did consider a neutral review for it, but on balance I did enjoy myself and it was particularly fun fucking her up the arse, something I meant to do last time. So that was nice to get that done. She is also very nice, fun sweet company, she genuinely made me laugh a few times, so personally I think I have to consider it a positive experience.

I would have done a separative positive review for Anya, and another neg for the Katie B&S, but as they would have said pretty much the same things as my last reviews of them, I didn't really see the point.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:11:54 pm by bearcat69 »