External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyFirst review in a while but feel I needed to share this one
Charmaine was happy to give her phone number so easy to sort meet out over text. She was also willing to let me see a face pic on aw which is what convinced me to go ahead with a meet. She looks stunning in the face pic and looks just as good in real life.
Agreed 30min car meet for £100, I know this is expensive but she doesn't do 15mins and I don't live in Manchester so would have had to get a hotel. I also quite like the risk of car meets
Picked her up from her house in Manchester and drove to a quite park area. She was dressed really well and looked amazing, she states she is 19. She has a slight American accent even though she's from over here.
In the back off the car got naked, she can amazing owo which is in the top 10 I've ever had, plenty of gagging and deep throat
This was following by some reverse oral which she was more than happy to accept. Protected sex then happened in serevral positions until I finished off in doggy.
She has pierced nipples and clit. Great boobs and is really chatty and polite, bit like a posh student
Would defiantly see her again if lived in Manc.
She also stated she in fine with anal and up for trying most things such as bondage
If your into teen/early 20's cute girls you will not be disappointed her.
Worth asking for the face pic and you will see what I mean
Rare find for me would give her 9/10
Cheers