Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspiciously similar - Jess J Jones, Sinsational Stacy and Sensational Lucy ?  (Read 3893 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Three very, very, similar profiles, are they a group / same pimp or mates or scammers - certainly don't look like indies anyway ?
I wouldn't trust any of them unless they were willing to openly explain why they share AW profiles.

JJJ had this previous thread which didn't shed any light on her really:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124034.msg1407296#msg1407296

Anyone have any proper info on any of them ?

Finesurface

I'd seen all three profiles before, never noticed how similar they all are, two of the three even signed up two days apart. Odd

Offline Students Notebook

Three very, very, similar profiles, are they a group / same pimp or mates or scammers - certainly don't look like indies anyway ?
I wouldn't trust any of them unless they were willing to openly explain why they share AW profiles.

JJJ had this previous thread which didn't shed any light on her really:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124034.msg1407296#msg1407296

Anyone have any proper info on any of them ?

Well Massive Ferguson (forgive me, still pissed from last night). Very well spotted. Looks highly suspicious to me too.

I have both Sinsational Lucy and Jessica J Jones in my HL although for reasons unconnected with your posting, I will almost certainly be removing them.

I would though, make this observation.

Both Sinsational Lucy and JJJ have AW feedback from  Brit Sol (24) . I think he is a credible and reliable source and therefore I imagine that unless his vision

is seriously impaired, that he would have noticed that these two were the same girl.

Other than that, I have no knowledge of these 3 WG's but would be fascinated to learn more.

What do you mean by "they were willing to openly explain why they share AW profiles".  I don't see that they are sharing but it certainly looks as though there is

some form of collusion.

Happy New Year.

S.N.

Offline masseyferguson

Well Massive Ferguson (forgive me, still pissed from last night). Very well spotted. Looks highly suspicious to me too.

I have both Sinsational Lucy and Jessica J Jones in my HL although for reasons unconnected with your posting, I will almost certainly be removing them.

I would though, make this observation.

Both Sinsational Lucy and JJJ have AW feedback from  Brit Sol (24) . I think he is a credible and reliable source and therefore I imagine that unless his vision

is seriously impaired, that he would have noticed that these two were the same girl.

Other than that, I have no knowledge of these 3 WG's but would be fascinated to learn more.

What do you mean by "they were willing to openly explain why they share AW profiles".  I don't see that they are sharing but it certainly looks as though there is

some form of collusion.

Happy New Year.

S.N.

That's exactly what I do mean SN, if they explain the collusion, something like:
"We're three friends who are frankly too lazy and unbusiness like to write our own genuine profiles"
or :
"Oh, that's our pimp writing all that shit, he's a terrifically nice helpful guy btw"

Other than that I wouldn't trust them, however much "seemingly genuine" AW feedback they have.

That's exactly what I do mean SN, if they explain the collusion, something like:
"We're three friends who are frankly too lazy and unbusiness like to write our own genuine profiles"
or :
"Oh, that's our pimp writing all that shit, he's a terrifically nice helpful guy btw"

Other than that I wouldn't trust them, however much "seemingly genuine" AW feedback they have.

Let's email all 3 and ask them why their profiles are so similar.

As I said in my previous post, I don't t really care as I'm only interested in girls size 8 or smaller and none of these 3 fit that bill but if you like I'll write and ask,

although, because I'm not interested, I'd prefer you to do it.

What d'you say ???

S.N.

Offline masseyferguson

Okay SN, I'll give it a go  .... wonder if I'll even get a reply ?
Let you know what transpires.

Offline sxman

Are you guys sure your not making a mountain out of a molehill.

Agreed profiles are obviously similar, but does that really mean they can't be trusted and its all a scam of some kind, JJJ has 40 feedbacks some of which are from genuine punters who have seen reputable WG's.

There are obviously many reasons why profiles are similar, Im guessing they are working out of the same establishment and know each other, maybe there is a pimp involved, who knows, but if any of them reasons stop you from seeing a WG then you will be limiting yourselves, most British WG's hang out in group/circles we know that through the fallouts that have happened on threads here.

Emailing just to quiz someone over their profile being similar to others is a bit RRR behaviour.

But if it is dodgy please let me know as I have JJJ in my HL  :lol:

Offline masseyferguson

Just got the below email reply from Jess in explanation, so I think it's all above board !!

From JJJ:

"Unsure why i need to be explaining myself to anyone .

However both ladies are friends of mine and are very new to the site. I allowed them to use my profile as a template to get them started. Unfortunatly lucy is no longer working due to a bad experience with a client and lucy hasnt been working over the xmas period"

Just got the below email reply from Jess in explanation, so I think it's all above board !!

From JJJ:

"Unsure why i need to be explaining myself to anyone .

However both ladies are friends of mine and are very new to the site. I allowed them to use my profile as a template to get them started. Unfortunatly lucy is no longer working due to a bad experience with a client and lucy hasnt been working over the xmas period"

Good, I'm glad that's all sorted out. Well done for writing to her, actually I was rather regretting suggesting it as I couldn't think how to phrase it.

However you must have charmed JJJ with you question and managed not only to receive a reply but not get blocked. LOL.

Which one has given up. You've got Lucy twice.

S.N.

Are you guys sure your not making a mountain out of a molehill.

Agreed profiles are obviously similar, but does that really mean they can't be trusted and its all a scam of some kind, JJJ has 40 feedbacks some of which are from genuine punters who have seen reputable WG's.

There are obviously many reasons why profiles are similar, Im guessing they are working out of the same establishment and know each other, maybe there is a pimp involved, who knows, but if any of them reasons stop you from seeing a WG then you will be limiting yourselves, most British WG's hang out in group/circles we know that through the fallouts that have happened on threads here.

Emailing just to quiz someone over their profile being similar to others is a bit RRR behaviour.

But if it is dodgy please let me know as I have JJJ in my HL  :lol:

Shame RRR isn't a member anymore or we could have got him to sort it out for us. LOL

S.N.

Offline sxman

Shame RRR isn't a member anymore or we could have got him to sort it out for us. LOL

S.N.

Bull in a China shop comes to mind  :lol:

Offline masseyferguson

I think I got a civil reply from JJJ, ( who incidentally sounds rather nice ) because, unlike RRR, I was polite and I explained how us punters have to be so careful to weed out the many fake profiles and scammers.
You'd think she might understand that anyway !! 

Offline masseyferguson

Sensational Lucy has now morphed into Faith in Submission.

I don't know why these girls, who might well be genuine ish ( ?? ), don't realise that all this messing with profiles loses them custom.

They're on my HL ( JJJ & Faith ) but I'm going to approach a booking with extreme scepticism because they're clearly taking the piss re their AW ID. 

SaneOnes

Bull in a China shop comes to mind  :lol:

You gotta give RRR an A for effort. Read that as: You gotta give SN an A for effort.

Offline socks

You gotta give RRR an A for effort. Read that as: You gotta give SN an A for effort.
I'm sure the irony of that being on this thread is lost on no one...?  :lol:

And what exactly do you mean??

S.N.

I'm afraid that the irony is completely lost on me.

Please explain.

S.N.

SaneOnes

You wish :lol:

You wish :lol:

Yes. You're right, I had hoped you would explain what you were suggesting.

But I was wrong.

S.N.

Offline socks

I'm afraid that the irony is completely lost on me.

Please explain.

S.N.
HTH. This is a thread about prossies apparently different but actually the same. SO is suggesting there may just be a similarity on the other side of the fence.  :cool:

HTH. This is a thread about prossies apparently different but actually the same. SO is suggesting there may just be a similarity on the other side of the fence.  :cool:

This is the second time he has either called me Ronnie or suggested that I am RRR.

He is, of course, quite wrong and I'm more than a little pissed off by his attitude.

S.N.

SaneOnes

Bloody hell! You would think I'd called him a cunt or suggested that he was a CCC!  :unknown:

Offline masseyferguson

Bumping this thread because I'm still a bit suspicious of this group and the two new members ( above ) that I've noticed.

Not withstanding a couple of positive reports :

from Suffolkman :  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142251.0

and from Neal69 :   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141717.0

I suspect a sort of online B&S going on here. JJJ certainly has quite a few working friends and they seem to move around East Anglia a lot ( covering all her options ? ).

My experience is that contacting any of the others quickly leads to a reply " Sorry luv, I'm not available now, but my friend JJJ in Ipswich is ".

A couple of days ago I exchanged several emails with Horny Jasmine of Felixstowe re a booking for later that same day. A time was agreed and I submitted a booking and set off on my journey to the coast having told Jasmine that I'd be driving and that text comms from now on until nearer the time would be best please.

So I arrived in Felixstowe and checked my phone ... nothing. Okay check my emails , ah ha, an email from Jasmine sent 5 mins after my booking saying that her sister had turned up ( no "sorry luv" or anything like that ) and that instead I could go and see her "friend" JJJ who was available !!!

I don't know, maybe I'm just peeved about the messing me around but something smell fishy about this group of girls.

Are Suffolkman and Neal sure that they did indeed see different prossies or were they both JJJ's alter egos ?

Bumping this thread because I'm still a bit suspicious of this group and the two new members ( above ) that I've noticed.

Not withstanding a couple of positive reports :

from Suffolkman :  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142251.0

and from Neal69 :   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141717.0

I suspect a sort of online B&S going on here. JJJ certainly has quite a few working friends and they seem to move around East Anglia a lot ( covering all her options ? ).

My experience is that contacting any of the others quickly leads to a reply " Sorry luv, I'm not available now, but my friend JJJ in Ipswich is ".

A couple of days ago I exchanged several emails with Horny Jasmine of Felixstowe re a booking for later that same day. A time was agreed and I submitted a booking and set off on my journey to the coast having told Jasmine that I'd be driving and that text comms from now on until nearer the time would be best please.

So I arrived in Felixstowe and checked my phone ... nothing. Okay check my emails , ah ha, an email from Jasmine sent 5 mins after my booking saying that her sister had turned up ( no "sorry luv" or anything like that ) and that instead I could go and see her "friend" JJJ who was available !!!

I don't know, maybe I'm just peeved about the messing me around but something smell fishy about this group of girls.

Are Suffolkman and Neal sure that they did indeed see different prossies or were they both JJJ's alter egos ?

Well, I've been to see Hot Horny Jasmine.

Not seen any of the others so no idea if they are the same girl.

However I can tell you that having exchanged emails with Jasmine, explaining in detail what I wanted,  I was very surprised when she asked me what I wanted to do.

" Do you not remember my emails " I asked.

" I don't deal with the emails " she replied." Someone else does ".

I think the texts we exchanged were probably from her. but you can't tell much from the pics though in real life she has lots of tats.

S.N.

And another one :

Yes, I noticed how similar the wording was. Even thought of pointing it out but in the end lethargy overcame me.

S.N.

Neal69

In answer to your question Massy.

I have only seen JJJ so I don't know about any of the others.

I was quite surprised to see Suffolk man describing Kinky Erin as petite as she does look like a fuller figured woman.

I was trying to book Kinky Erin but she could not do an incall but she did say her friend JJJ was available so I booked her.

Now I do agree there is some sort of collusion going on between these WG's. But then at the end of the day if you see the one you have booked and the service is good then it's a positive. Right?

They maybe working together in some sort of collective but if a good Service is given then what is the problem?

It is my intention to see some others in this group as sexy part time MILF' s can be the very best of punts.

N

Offline masseyferguson

In answer to your question Massy.

I have only seen JJJ so I don't know about any of the others.

I was quite surprised to see Suffolk man describing Kinky Erin as petite as she does look like a fuller figured woman.

I was trying to book Kinky Erin but she could not do an incall but she did say her friend JJJ was available so I booked her.

Now I do agree there is some sort of collusion going on between these WG's. But then at the end of the day if you see the one you have booked and the service is good then it's a positive. Right?

They maybe working together in some sort of collective but if a good Service is given then what is the problem?

It is my intention to see some others in this group as sexy part time MILF' s can be the very best of punts.

N

I sort of take your point about the most important thing being the service Neal, but on the other hand being strung along to the point of driving to the confirmed booking ( takes a while a long that A14 on a tractor !! ) only to be switched to different provider back in Ipswich ... that's a no no !!

And why the subterfuge, I think they ( or she , JJJ ) think they're being clever somehow ?
Groups of prossies working together is probably a good idea all round, but be open about it and have a group profile.

Neal69

I do see your point Massy.  :thumbsup:

N

Allbymyself2017

Just to addd something kinky erin has changed to fuckable minx 69.  Now on Kinky Erins review it says she has a tattoo yet on fuckable minx 6o it clearly states no tattoo??  Am a little confused as I am a tattoo lover and wanted to see Kinky Erins back Pegasus!

Shynuthorny69

I sort of take your point about the most important thing being the service Neal, but on the other hand being strung along to the point of driving to the confirmed booking ( takes a while a long that A14 on a tractor !! ) only to be switched to different provider back in Ipswich ... that's a no no !!

And why the subterfuge, I think they ( or she , JJJ ) think they're being clever somehow ?
Groups of prossies working together is probably a good idea all round, but be open about it and have a group profile.

As above, there's no need for any of this, punting should be a straight forward affair no need for silly little girls to play childish games and mess people about it benefits no-one... Is there a time waster name and shame on this site? People like kinky Erin (now fuckable minx who knows what she'll be known as next week) should be named and shamed (hence I guess the need for them to change names so often... There are a few I'd like to add to such a list!

Allbymyself2017

I can assure you Kinky Erin or Fuckable Minx is not a silly lityle girl and will not have a different name next week, next month or next ever.  She did what she did for a reason and that reason no longer exists.  Shame really that you lot on here have to pay for sex or whatever else you require because you cant get it at home but like Erin said to me why go out for hamburger when she can have steak and eat in

Offline socks

I can assure you Kinky Erin or Fuckable Minx is not a silly lityle girl and will not have a different name next week, next month or next ever.  She did what she did for a reason and that reason no longer exists.  Shame really that you lot on here have to pay for sex or whatever else you require because you cant get it at home but like Erin said to me why go out for hamburger when she can have steak and eat in
Erin, you'll be banned soon. Prossies can join the site and contribute but you're not allowed to use any other name than your AW one.

SaneOnes

You are clearly not very bright if you think men only pay for sex because they "don't get it at home". Then again, if you were intelligent enough, you wouldn't be doing what you do. It goes both ways. The fact that you think that way of men on here, tells us all that not only you're not into this but also you're more than likely to be not good at it. Good luck with your mediocrity.

Allbymyself2017

^^^^^^^^ thankyou rest assured when I want the opinion of an idiot you will be the first person I ask!  May I ask which village you are depriving?

Offline tarkus

^^^^^^^^ thankyou rest assured when I want the opinion of an idiot you will be the first person I ask!  May I ask which village you are depriving?

Perhaps you should ask at your own village hall.

At 2.53 you posted: Just to addd something kinky erin has changed to fuckable minx 69.  Now on Kinky Erins review it says she has a tattoo yet on fuckable minx 6o it clearly states no tattoo??  Am a little confused as I am a tattoo lover and wanted to see Kinky Erins back Pegasus!

This implies that you don't know "Erin" and have never communicated with her enough to ask if she has tattoos or not.

Then less than two hours later you post:  but like Erin said to me why go out for hamburger when she can have steak and eat in

When you tell lies you need to keep track of them or else they come back to bite you in the arse. Just sayin'  :cool:

Allbymyself2017

No it implies that I do know 'the real' Erin and was ascertaining whether this review was real or fake - ffs one born everyday

SaneOnes

It would've helped immensely if you had a better understanding of the word, 'opinion'. Go back to school, get a proper education, learn to read and write at the very least, come back after you have reluctantly scrubbed the toilets in your local "Maccy D's" for a week. But then again, seeing how you carry yourself, you'll most definitely end up doing whatever it is that you're doing with not much success.

Allbymyself2017

And the scary thing is you actually believe the drivel that comes out of your mouth!

SaneOnes

Shame really that you lot on here have to pay for sex or whatever else you require because you cant get it at home but like Erin said to me why go out for hamburger when she can have steak and eat in

No drivel here, only facts. If you're not Erin, then you're some newbie who has the audacity to slag off punters whilst touting the said WG you've never met. But you did meet her?? Make your mind up! Either way, you're a prized cunt. Not much else to see here really.

Shynuthorny69

Erin, you'll be banned soon. Prossies can join the site and contribute but you're not allowed to use any other name than your AW one.

Thought as much

Allbymyself2017

And there it is one who claims I should be "proper" educated users foul language because said person has such a poor command of the English language he cannot express himself any other way - never mind and please feel free to block me at anytime but I am not Erin and I am not drumming up business

SaneOnes

Never doubted for a second that she wasn't "drumming up business". Tool.

Offline masseyferguson

Here's another one, this is bloddy pathetic, why all these identikit profiles ?
How does it help ANYBODY ?

Phil nix

Well, I've been to see Hot Horny Jasmine.

Not seen any of the others so no idea if they are the same girl.

However I can tell you that having exchanged emails with Jasmine, explaining in detail what I wanted,  I was very surprised when she asked me what I wanted to do.

" Do you not remember my emails " I asked.

" I don't deal with the emails " she replied." Someone else does ".

I think the texts we exchanged were probably from her. but you can't tell much from the pics though in real life she has lots of tats.

S.N.

Necro bumping, sorry guys.
SN, I just read that you actually met hot horny jasmine. I just bumped into 2 similar profiles on AW. Do you think it's Jasmine without tats? (possibly old pics) have a look:

dona - External Link/Members Only

Jessicaxxx62 - External Link/Members Only

The dona profile has a private gallery and some of the posing seems similar to how hot horny jasmine looked but again without tats.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 03:38:08 am by Phil nix »

Necro bumping, sorry guys.
SN, I just read that you actually met hot horny jasmine. I just bumped into 2 similar profiles on AW. Do you think it's Jasmine without tats? (possibly old pics) have a look:

dona - External Link/Members Only

Jessicaxxx62 - External Link/Members Only

The dona profile has a private gallery and some of the posing seems similar to how hot horny jasmine looked but again without tats.

Oh no, I don't think so.

I see what you mean though, some of the pics do have a resemblance but I can't imagine though that  Hot Horny Jasmine has become  a Romanian !!

S.N.

Phil nix

Oh no, I don't think so.

I see what you mean though, some of the pics do have a resemblance but I can't imagine though that  Hot Horny Jasmine has become  a Romanian !!

S.N.

😂  :D :lol: I did see that after the post. Was hoping it was her as I missed out on meeting her, d'oh!