Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab RIya formerly Masriya - Central London Outcall  (Read 3731 times)

1 review(s) for Arab Riya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rather strange one this - I accepted a RB for an hour in a London hotel and comms were good and she turned up on time.   I handed over the agreed fee to be asked "what is this".  I responded, rather puzzled, that it was the agreed RB fee and she was not happy saying that the RB had been for a different day.  Knowing that possession of the cash is vital I managed to get it back without looking too much like I was snatching it back!!  I disagreed with her about the date and started looking up AW on my laptop - then realised that the atmosphere had been ruined and there was no point.  I said that I did not want her to go ahead with her being unhappy so lets call it a day.  She left.

I then checked AW and I was right so I sent her an AW email just to make the point!!  She responded saying she now agreed and was in the hotel bar, can she come back up.  Frankly I had had it by then and said thanks but no thanks.

I really do not get this - was it a try on or genuine misunderstanding?  Either way for me a negative.

I called in another girl from my RB and had a shit punt - once I find that profile again it will be another negative!

Miracle_drug

In all fairness I've seen this girl twice as a result of a RB and enjoyed my time with her. The first time I booked her I texted her to fix details and she confused me with someone else so maybe something similar happened here too? We sorted it out though and she delivered.

Offline The_Don

In all fairness I've seen this girl twice as a result of a RB and enjoyed my time with her. The first time I booked her I texted her to fix details and she confused me with someone else so maybe something similar happened here too? We sorted it out though and she delivered.

Then why, not right a review about your punt?

As it may help genuine punters, that use UKP

Miracle_drug

I've only recently joined the site. I'll try and post a review in the next couple of days.

Offline anotherwoody69

I'm lost here.

She turned up to your room, and you gave her the agreed fee to then be asked what was this?

Did she think she was delivering pizza or something?

Why would a hooker get all dressed up and go to a strangers room in a hotel on she thought was the wrong day?

Would you say she was on something?

Offline RedKettle

I'm lost here.

She turned up to your room, and you gave her the agreed fee to then be asked what was this?

Did she think she was delivering pizza or something?

Why would a hooker get all dressed up and go to a strangers room in a hotel on she thought was the wrong day?

Would you say she was on something?

It was really strange but no I did not get the impression she was under the influence.  Given she had agreed the fee on an RB why (even if she had been right) she would not be prepared to do it with the same person for that fee but on a different day is beyond me.  She ended up getting ready and travelling for nothing.  However it was the right day as she agreed by text later.

I think it was a simple tactic to get the fee up because she thinks we are all so desperate that we will pay anything for a shag once she is in the room.  To be honest if she had been a stunner that might have worked, yes I am that shallow....

Offline The_Don

I think it was a simple tactic to get the fee up because she thinks we are all so desperate that we will pay anything for a shag once she is in the room. 

She tried to mess you around.

I've had this before, when W/G try it on. At this point I don't bother and the below holds true, IMO

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:14:34 pm by The_Don »

Offline peter purves

She tried to mess you around.

I've had this before, when W/G try it on. At this point I don't bother and the below holds true, IMO

I am glad you understand it - because I have read and re-read this post and still none the wiser  :crazy:...It's not important though  :P ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline undercoverpunter

Out of interest buddy, what was the agreed RB rate.   Appreciate a Pm if you have apprehensions posting.   She's on my hotlist but not got around to meeting as yet because she is primarily outcall.

swat32

It's a typical attempt to raise the fee and get more money from her clients.  Old school tactic.  Abit of advice guys, shes not worth it.  Shes not even that attractive and not worth the effort!

Offline The_Don

I am glad you understand it - because I have read and re-read this post and still none the wiser  :crazy:...It's not important though  :P ;)

This is in reference to a W/G (or pimp) changing the agreement. Hence, trying it on (IMO)

Thus a punt does happen, time is wasted and its a negative experience. Because the agreement its worthless!

Offline anotherwoody69

She's changed her name, now called Arab Riya, but still bidding cheap on RB's.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

She's changed her name, now called Arab Riya, but still bidding cheap on RB's.
External Link/Members Only

She (or they) can change the profile name as many times, as they wish!

External Link/Members Only 

But the A/W ID never changes and current on UKP. When some searches that ID it will still link.

Offline backofthenet

OP (and anyone else) - what's she look like facially? She's bid on an RB of mine - hoping she has given up her silly behaviour.

Offline kt96

Whatsapp profile pics from a few months ago see attached.

I did not write a review but seen her a few month ago and she has a huge bottom and a bit of a fishy odor,  but a good attitude.

Have fun

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 09:21:05 pm by kt96 »

sean70

I did not write a review but seen her a few month ago and she has a huge bottom and a bit of a fishy odor,  but a good attitude.

Have fun

That WhatsApp pic looks pretty decent to me and worth a punt is there any chance you writing a proper review?... as a one liner is not really helpful to us

Offline Kingc

Have fun

Dam I hate when a girl smells of fish but she is very attractive...  How bad was the fish smell... Was it constant or the odd scent came to your nose now and then???

Was just checking profiles and came across hers and noticed she has reviews

Offline RedKettle

Have fun

Sorry only just spotted the further posts on my review.

It is a while since my brief encounter with this girl but i am 90% sure that picture is not the girl I met!!

I did not rate her as particularly pretty - OK in a very average way.

James999

Someone called Big Pun has joined and whinging about this thread, it revives it from the archives and brings the negative review to the top again  :sarcastic:

Offline squarelemon

Have fun

Was this actually her??

I know this girl.. Personally.. 
i was going to punt her aswell  :dash:

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWKWARD  :scare:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Was this actually her??

I know this girl.. Personally.. 
i was going to punt her aswell  :dash:

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWKWARD  :scare:

Well that would have given you a 2nd reason to ask for a discount  :hi:

(other being 'a bit of a fishy odor')

:lol:

Offline JuniorWashington09

Messaged her two days ago, and she now says she's no longer working.
Im gonna assume shes found out about this post. And that some donut  posted her uncensored pic on this forum, and shes now been found out :unknown:

Yes I'm ticked off because she looks quite nice, tbh whoever posted her WA pic is a fuckboy of immense proportions. If the roles were reversed we'd be fuming about it and rightly so.