Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisamagic - Cardiff  (Read 927 times)

1 review(s) for lisamagic (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was curious about this one. Reviews are old and I know she used to work in a parlour but wanted to try her no way she is "independent"

Comms. Pretty good. Not long to respond on AW email with phone number. Agreed a time but then wondered about the address. Wasn't this The Retreat? Oh well,  perhaps it's been converted to a "discreet luxury house" - Her words.

Venue Fuck me it is The Retreat! Nothing has changed except the sign has gone. Parking is a nightmare. Rang the bell to be greeted by Lisa and then taken upstairs to an ensuite room. Big room, not uncomfortable. Massage table, bed and large shower all in room.

Meet Lisa is well into her 50s. Very nice lady but not quite what I was expecting. Paid the cash and she left the room while I undressed and waited face down on the table. She returned a few minutes later and started to massage my back. Massage was ok, not great. She concentrat on my shoulders a lot. Not really what I wanted! She eventually got around to my arse but nothing great. But then a hint of what was to come with a bit of tickling. I asked her if she was going to strip off. "All in good time" she replied. She eventually got naked and I reached back to feel her pussy.
She then suggested we retire to the bed. I can't say the massage continued nor did much else. I sensed kissing wasn't her favourite activity. I licked her as well as I usually do but little response. No touching her chocolate box allowed.
Then we ended up top and tailing on the bed and she asked if she could play with my bum. Now I'm quite partial to a bit of prostate massage. She expertly massaged my arse with her (covered) finger.
Now the main event. Covered my cock with the jacket but it all seemed a bit mechanical after that. To be fair she was up for me slamming her in the doggy position on the table but I don't think I was tall enough. Ended up in missionary ( she couldn't go on top because she had a bad knee) and then finished me off with a wank.

I have given a neutral because Lisa just didn't quite do it for me. Also, the whole experience just took me back to the past in those lurid parlours.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:27:52 pm by Gastroboy »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good reviews GB. Glad you're enjoying your new lease of life.

Think you've been, if anything, generous here. Sounds like one for most of us to avoid.