Author Topic: Bucharest  (Read 4287 times)

Deluxxxe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm visiting Bucharest in the new year for a few nights and was wondering if anyone had any recent experiences there? I searched the forum but the last post was from over a year ago so thought I would ask. I know we've gotten an influx of Romanian WG's in London with a bad rep but there should still be some decent choice in Bucharest.

I will most likely stay in a hotel in the centre of the city. Thanks!

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Be wary of pimps and street hookers. They are extremely persistent and would follow you to your hotel. Act yobbish if necessary and that will scare them off.

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
Stick to the massage parlours. Stay away from street girls. My mates had luck with suggestions from taxi drivers
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MilleMiglia

Have a look at ISG; sounds like all the scare stories and bad news are true:


  External Link/Members Only

I don't think you'll need to read too many pages!

raylondoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Stick to the massage parlours. Stay away from street girls. My mates had luck with suggestions from taxi drivers

In any city I would be wary of taxi drivers since some get a bung for delivering trusting (naïve) punters to clip joints where they will get fleeced - happened to me in Paris in my younger, inexperienced days.   :dash:

I did get some revenge though when I was finally allowed to leave, about £50 lighter (it was a long while ago). The fucker was still in there so I let all 4 of his tyres down before legging it.  :lol:

Lesson learned though and has never happened since.

Naturally, I'm not implying that London Black (or Red) cabs are like that  ;)

Offline dg01

You could try External Link/Members Only

I visited about a year ago and found a good outcall option through it - but its not the cheapest.  I can't see the rates posted on the site anymore though.

Number15

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Having punted many times in Bucharest I can assure you its all controlled by two 'gangs' shall we say. Well thats what the girls have said who visited me.

All the websites and profiles are fake. Controlled again by the above.

Your only chance of finding and independent etc is to look at publi24.ro select Bucharest and away you go.

Failing that speak to the hotel concierge they normally have a book!

Offline MilleMiglia

Having punted many times in Bucharest I can assure you its all controlled by two 'gangs' shall we say. Well thats what the girls have said who visited me.

All the websites and profiles are fake. Controlled again by the above.

Your only chance of finding and independent etc is to look at publi24.ro select Bucharest and away you go.

Failing that speak to the hotel concierge they normally have a book!

A valuable contribution - thanks. Do you have any information regarding the likes of Bratislava and Budapest?

Deluxxxe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you for your replies. I have suspected as much by reading on the net....Damedelux seems to easiest but not much cheaper than UK, and I would be wary of the kind of service, having accidentaly punted a few Romanians in the UK.

I actually lived in Bucharest for some years during my teens, and remember the Romanian women being beautiful and very nice in general. I still remember some Romanian so think I could find my way around the local sites. I've decided to stay in an AirBnB so we'll see how that works out.

Thanks and I will report after I come back

jjvv

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
At night you can easily find street hooker
Unless you are in "ferrantati" place were the dodgy girls are
I think it's pretty safe and they can offer good service fot not so much
Got a girl for 80 euros 3 hours which is very cheap

kadet18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hi guys sorry for my english but I am from romania so..
for romania putings try this  External Link/Members Only   all you need is register like user (like romanian ) and then you can acces the forum and you will find people who was visit to  diferent girls and they talk about his expirience . so they can recomand  or not the girl    if they said  the girls has good reputation then you can go without problems
maybe you need to translate with google but I think is a english corner somwher just take a look for a good oral sex I recomand you this  0785355791  the name is ADINA I am not sure if she  speak english but you can try
the price is start from  60 ron (aprox 11pounds)

Offline Jerboa


Deluxxxe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
cool, thanks! I'm staying at the Hilton so maybe there'll be some girls at the bar too. I'll try the listings if not....Not sure I wanna take a gamble on a street girl, but who knows after a drink or two. I'll be back in 10 days and report back on what I found.

Number15

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

This girl is awesome. Said her name was Monica. I booked two hours for £100 - bargain.

She would not stop DFK, OWO, Fucking in all positions just wanting to make sure I was drained completely. She can make the salad from a big mac hard with her mouth trust me!

I literally have never been hammered like that before - exhausted but great enthusiastic punt. Top bird!

Deluxxxe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well, I was there and did nothing! I was only there for 3 nights and had loads of things to do so didn't get around to it.
I didn't see any girls lingering around the hotels or streets but pretty much every time I got into a cab at night they offered to take me to some brothel nearby, said for 300-400RON you could get an hour.

Might be spending a lot more time in Bucharest though, so will definately check the girls from the sites, and check out some brothels

dirkdirk69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I can personally recommend Donna: External Link/Members Only
100 Euro / hour. Great french kissing - she has "plastic" lips  :D 2 shots in the hour, bbbj, anal, classic sex. Pics are real and she did some porn videos in the past. Haven't booked her since about 2 years though.